Hello Citizens

Lonestar3504

Captain
Jun 2, 2021
RSI Handle
Lonestar3504
Welcome to the TEST party @Lonestar3504 .

I won't ask if "your schwartz is as big" as ours, but I'm hoping that your enjoyment of fun & adventure will be.

Do you happen to have any favorite ships that you either have or would like to someday have?
Not yet, I'm still discovering what the ships have to offer and honestly each one I've flown has some cool aspect or design element i like. That said, I'm looking forward to Idris and Scorpius in the future. :)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Not yet, I'm still discovering what the ships have to offer and honestly each one I've flown has some cool aspect or design element i like. That said, I'm looking forward to Idris and Scorpius in the future. :)
I have no doubt that the Idris will be an incredible ship to explore, operate & be a part of when possible, especially when doing so with fun loving friends. For years I looked at the Drake Buccaneer as the SC equivalent of the X-Wing fighter from SW due to the shape of its cockpit, but with a smaller body to make it less easy to hit & larger main thrusters to help it get into & out of the fray of battle more easily. With the concept release of the Scorpius, I'd describe it as something similar to a Liger (a giant big cat that happens with a lion & tiger mate) version of an X-wing crossed with several other X shaped ships to make a larger, more aggressive & more complex ship. I agree with you in that SC has so many incredible ships that they've designed that it's hard to choose which to like most. Personally, I have a suggestion to help you with that though. IF you've joined the TEST Discord, Guilded or both, you have a good chance of interacting with various members of ours that would be happy to meet up with you in game & let you TEST out their various ships.

Forgot your password?