Hello

MoffAce

Ensign
May 10, 2024
RSI Handle
MoffAce
Hello,

new here, been wanting to find an active SC community for a long time, I do enjoy this game but never really figured out how to play or really do anything, so I am hoping that the community will help with that. biggist part is that I saw how active the community was and I do only like to join active communities

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hello,

new here, been wanting to find an active SC community for a long time, I do enjoy this game but never really figured out how to play or really do anything, so I am hoping that the community will help with that. biggist part is that I saw how active the community was and I do only like to join active communities
Welcome MoffAce!

Great to have you join us!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
HI welcome to TEST I am sure if you head into the discord there will be test members to play with you and give some guidance!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome to Test Squadron MoffAce. Definitely found the right org if you're looking for an active community. As others have already said, join us on our Discord server. You'll find a majority of our active players in voice chat as well as information about weekly org events. Plenty of people also willing to help you out if you need assistance in game.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?