HELLO!

ROBINSON

Grand Admiral
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
R0BINS0N
Where you from stranger? Glasgow, Scotland

What drew you to Star Citizen? Space, ships, pewpew with ships, space bars, pvp.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

PvP really, like the political side of things as it can always get rather hilarious. So a mix of PvP enforced politics will go down a treat with me. Played eve from beta for the first 2-3 years, (exXanadu/MACE, ATUK and a bit of DICE) but often got bored as I prefer direct action that SC will provide - a more hands on play style and not ExcelInSpace.

I am a fairly confident person when it comes to stepping up for roles as I am not shy on that part but I will point out stepping up doesn't mean I am any good ;)

Exploration side will be cool as well since it will always be cool to find new and wonderful things (more space bars). Plus getting out into the big wide universe will also provide some entertainment.

Economy wise I do want to make an effort on this aspect as I really failed in EvE and it restricted me quite a bit, I value the worth of being strong in this position as it has personal rewards and would also benefit wider organization.

What was the first game you remember playing? Maniac Mansion - Commodore 64

What other games do you play? Bit of a lull right now, played ArmAII for a while in a milsim group (Det7 and VCB) but at this moment just messing around in Space Engineers and the odd bit of terrible CS:GO play

Picard or Kirk? Kirk, of course.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome Robinson.

Always nice to see other passionate video gamers :D
Also, I'm not sure anyone ever picks Picard... :(

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

you are 30+ because you played c64 (as i did)

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?