Hey lets have a fleet post eh?

Mio Fujii

Commander
Donor
Sep 15, 2023
RSI Handle
Mio_Fujii
Um, no, I didn't realize I could just take a shortcut rather than try to remember what I have and which versions they are ;p

I just looked again, I don't see that menu you are referring too. Not sure what you did to pull that up.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Um, no, I didn't realize I could just take a shortcut rather than try to remember what I have and which versions they are ;p

I just looked again, I don't see that menu you are referring too. Not sure what you did to pull that up.
You have to be linked for that function. Follow the directions for hangar link.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Vulcan is in the buyback, I have been cycling ships through IAE
While I suspect that the Vulcan won't be released into the Verse until the Drone game play feature is released, since all of its key functionality revolves around the drones, I do believe that when that time comes, the Vulcan will be very handy to have around to help out those that run out of fuel, get damaged or need to be rearmed on the go, like a space version of roadside assistance but without the towing capability.

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
Interesting, an MR without an Avenger Stalker or Hawk.

May I ask why no Bounty Profession starter?
Of course! Truth be told Zeuses are just there right now to lock in concept pricing and will be melted shortly in order to get the Lightning back. My main interests tend to be exploration and combat, so I'm waiting for bounty hunting gameplay to make an appearance first to see if I like it before dedicating any of the 'slots' in my fleet to bounty-focused ships. Hopefully so, at which point Hawk, Stalker, Cutty Blue, and MR will all be in the buyback log, ready to make an appearance!

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Of course! Truth be told Zeuses are just there right now to lock in concept pricing and will be melted shortly in order to get the Lightning back. My main interests tend to be exploration and combat, so I'm waiting for bounty hunting gameplay to make an appearance first to see if I like it before dedicating any of the 'slots' in my fleet to bounty-focused ships. Hopefully so, at which point Hawk, Stalker, Cutty Blue, and MR will all be in the buyback log, ready to make an appearance!
Ah. Just a thought but my guess is the Hawk and the Stalker and the Blue and MR are pairs in tier 1 and tier 2 bounty hunting.

Daak Gelrin

Grand Admiral
Donor
Feb 17, 2020
RSI Handle
Daak
Here's post IAE 2953.
fleetpic(5).png

The Spirit C1 will eventually become a Zeus CL, I'll just enjoy using the C1 for now before applying the upgrade.

The Storm is just for having some fun with before it becomes a Zeus MR.

Orion or Arrastra was a struggle, but I kept the Orion. I figured the Arrastra will come out first anyway, and I'll probably get it as a loaner to try.

I like the fleet to the point where I don't intend to change it too much, moving forward. Each ship has a role, with a couple redundant flavor versions.

Well that's the current plan, we'll see how it changes with time and new ships introduced...

Forgot your password?