hey, um... Hi

What side of the Lawless world do you fall on?

• Total voters

eUlb

Lieutenant
Jan 25, 2016
RSI Handle
eUlb
Hello all, I am pleased to meet you all.

Where you from stranger?

I am from HollyWood California, I am currently living and going to school to become a sound designer.

as far as gameplay wise I mostly hail from arma2 were I flew helicopters for a group of friends.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

space, not much more to explain than that. its been so long since a space game of this scale has come out and its hard to sell EVE to friends its not exactly "fun for kids"

also the cutlass's cockpit looks like the Russian helicopter that I flew alot in arma

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Being a space doctor, a filthy rich space doctor. I might even get a cool robot arm!

What was the first game you remember playing?

Kirby 64 or some side scrolling shooter based on world war 2 on the PS1

What other games do you play?

I am super into simulation games, so as I mentioned I play arma basically all day. other than that I have started to get into CS:GO and H1Z1 if I am with friends.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I mostly found out about TEST by accident. I was in total obsession mode to psych my self up enough to put the money down and get a cutlass. Part of that process was to listen to podcasts as well as watch streams, and it just so happed that two Test streamers were live at the time.

Picard or Kirk?

Sorry I am more of a video game guy than a tv guy. Kirk I guess because I hear he bangs basically every thing that moves.

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Welcome to TEST! I used to be the backup/copilot for my group of friends in Arma 3. Tons of fun. :) Glad to have you here!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I chose pirate, but that's only because you didn't put smuggler up there.

Forgot your password?