Hey, whats this button do?...Crap!!!!!

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I like trying to break things, people say I make a good Beta tester...one of my collage professors said I have my own "Doughnut of Destruction"(its a long story, and involves a lab project with 3+ hand built optical MoDems).
So I was watching Captain Richard(as Mikiemc73) and figured I needed an ORG for Star Citizen, so here I am...pushing buttons...

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Now I must go throw more money at my screen. See what you have done!

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Just remember. Never. EVER. Press the big red button.

All of the other buttons, fair game. But Never. Press. The Big. Red. Button.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

upload_2014-11-21_1-7-33.png

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome.

The soviets had a big red button in their ICBM control bunker in moscow in the 80ies. It conveyed the feeling of safety and fear to the operators, but nobody knew what it was for, but it had to be sth big.

Later after the iron curtain went down it appeared that it wasn't even connected.

So yes, we need more red buttons.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I always felt if you think you pushed the wrong button that if you push all the buttons it corrects itself.

I learned this as a small child when riding an elevator... pushing every button always resulted in you meeting MULTIPLE people.. especially if you hit the bell or telephone button.

I also learned that if you push the buttons on escalators and moving walkways it helps people exercise....

I then learned that pushing to many buttons results in stern looks and punishment from my parents...

34 years later I find that when I push to many buttons now my wife gives me stern looks and punishment.....

Lesson to be learned.... push the biggest button you can find once... maybe twice. Just don't push all...

Welcome to test! We have all made mistakes... and this is our social circle...pass a beer and don't sit on Montoya's lap...

OneViolence

Rear Admiral
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Fearan
Welcome to TEST, i hope you enjoy your stay, may your Aurora block out the sun, and your beer mug be ever flowing

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Thanatos, now that's a name I've not heard in a long time. Does the word Crucible mean anything to you?

Forgot your password?