Hi, I'm New.

Civil Hypocricy

Rear Admiral
Nov 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Civil_Hypocrisy
Where you from stranger?
San Diego County, California. I'd put a city, but I live in unincorporated county.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Was surfing YouTube, and found out about this amazing game. Did some further research, and got addicted immediately.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'd probably say trading or PVP/dogfighting, I'll have to see when the PU and is released in alpha and I have more practice shooting Vanduul in Arena Commander.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Probably Team Fortress 2. I didn't really play games at all as a young child, and until high school I wasn't able to run anything off my laptop other than Minecraft and TF2.

What other games do you play?
Plantside 2, Minecraft (usually modded), TF2, Civ 5, DayZ, Garry's Mod, Robocraft, and Bioshock Infinite.

Picard or Kirk?
I'll go with Picard. I watched Next Generation first, with my dad. Kirk is still amazing, but there's just something special about Picard for me.

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Welcome to the bes.. well.. the funnest Org in the Verse! I am actually in San Diego. I know there is a few of us here in SD, we should totally do a Bar Citizen or something if that would be cool with you @Montoya ?

I am not from here and just here for a project but it is a long-term one more or less.

Reactions: Civil Hypocricy

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
For sure! We just use that as our default excuse so our wives don't know that we are really plotting to take over the VERSE ! It saves us from from them constantly laughing at how silly and childish we are, and telling their friends as much ;)

Will try and put something together before Xmas, we can totally LAN it up I know a place here in SD.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Someone who can't drink.... designated driver!!!

Welcome to the party and remember DD's get all the free sodas and chips and salsa!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?