Home

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome back to where parasite-assisted crash diets are forbidden!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome back! If you are in need of medical attention for those parasites, Nkato is working out details for our medical fleet...

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
My year long deployment is now at an end. Just wanted to let the night shift know and to have the day shift prepare themselves.
Welcome back! I believe your Army as well so always good to welcome another soldier home.

Have a beer and go to walmart and watch how "home" evolved in a year... (Walmart is where we go to watch the Zoo of modern society, right?)

Now go get into some military schools and ignore leave like me.... Grumble career focused thinking.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Welcome back use all that tax free money to get this
I checked Ford and they don't offer that color in the Lariet. I pick up my new truck tomorrow and am definitely thinking of "testing" it out.

Thanks for all the kind words all, and Dalarast, I am headed to schools for the next three years (grumble grumble, pizza, grumble)

Reactions: Dalarast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I checked Ford and they don't offer that color in the Lariet. I pick up my new truck tomorrow and am definitely thinking of "testing" it out.

Thanks for all the kind words all, and Dalarast, I am headed to schools for the next three years (grumble grumble, pizza, grumble)
You got it worst than me it would seem. Since I have been home its been three weeks, gone one month for a school, home two weeks, gone one month for another school. The entire time I'm also balancing my degree program....

Three years though.. Going back to finish up a post-graduate program? Gonna get learned and smarted in da brain housing unit?

Forgot your password?