How many ships is too many?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
have 18 ships......
Well I can certainly appreciate a large fleet, it leaves me wondering what a guy could possible do with all those beautiful hanger decorations. I'd need to clone myself. Multiple times.

That being said, you have a damn fine fleet sir. I'm slightly green.

Reactions: supitza

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Well I can certainly appreciate a large fleet, it leaves me wondering what a guy could possible do with all those beautiful hanger decorations. I'd need to clone myself. Multiple times.

That being said, you have a damn fine fleet sir. I'm slightly green.
I'm going to rent most of them out to people in the org for a low cost to provide passive income for myself.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm going to rent most of them out to people in the org for a low cost to provide passive income for myself.
Hmmmmm, now that is something to think about...
Genius good sir.
There are always people who could use a little help.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
For financial reasons, I've auto-imposed a limit of 3 ships. I currently have two, so there's room for one more.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
For financial reasons, I've auto-imposed a limit of 3 ships. I currently have two, so there's room for one more.
I like your line of thought. Unfortunately, I got drunk (multiple times) during the anniversary sale... Now I have seven ships. Lol. I reckon I'll find myself flying one more then another, leaving the rest of my girls gathering dust. Unless of course I rent them out.
And of course, I was thinking along the lines of flying alone at the time. Now with glorious TESTies by my side, a larger ship seems like it'd be pretty cool. Perhaps a Carrack. So my freelancer DURp, my Sabre, and a Carrack...with a P72 tucked into the hold. It's starting to form into a beautiful image in my mind. Haha. Or a Reclaimer.

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
Fuck you Blue. 240 in Creds. Now,
What.
Do.
I.
Want.
*Waves hand attempting to be a jedi* You want to buy Derkerter an Avenger or a hornet Ghost
On a serious note, could get a 300 series ship or a hornet. You seem to be missing a squad-based/en-masse dogfighter, since the saber seems a bit more lone-wolfish/small-gangish to me.

Secret edit: A Connie would also be nice, but the lancer is just a small connie. I kinda miss my taurus.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
*Waves hand attempting to be a jedi* You want to buy Derkerter an Avenger or a hornet Ghost
On a serious note, could get a 300 series ship or a hornet. You seem to be missing a squad-based/en-masse dogfighter, since the saber seems a bit more lone-wolfish/small-gangish to me.

Secret edit: A Connie would also be nice, but the lancer is just a small connie. I kinda miss my taurus.
I'm on the verge of CCU'ing my Aurora LTI to an Aquila with those Creds. That would lock me in to up only though. Like Carrack or Reclaimer. Which is OK, but I do like options.

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
I feel like the same goes for ships that goes for guns (well, if you're living in Texas and you like guns)... If you can count and/or list them, you don't have enough.

My addiction has sadly driven me to this point (shh, ignore my Excel spreadsheet).

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
forty-three

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
if you're living in Texas and you like guns
Alberta. It's the Texas of Canada. More guns are always better.
forty-three
That's more than my fingers and toes. How do you count that high? Even for a TESTie (drunk and seeing double) that'd been really hard!
You must lose count.
Drink more. You'll loose count every time!
When more isn't enough too much is just right
Socrates, is that you?

Reactions: Black Sunder

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Caterpillar
Starfarer Gemini
Redeemer
Carrack
Reclaimer
Aquila

I don't think the question is 'what do I want?' It's more, 'what do I want to do?'

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
See, my list is much more manageable:

Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Javelin

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
See, my list is much more eloquent:

Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Javelin
Can I have one of those ES? please :(

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Can I have one of those ES? please :(
Only if you acknowledge that the factory warranty only covers crashing into celestial bodies, man-made stationary objects, and other ships. Any attempts at normal system/jump point travel, firing weapons, transport of cargo, exploration, or leisurely cruising will completely and immediately void the warranty.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
See, my list is much more manageable:

Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Aurora ES
Javelin
Wow, that's a lot of crashing you're planning on!

Forgot your password?