I heard things got a little out of hand last night

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Drunk stream may be best stream, but I heard things got a little out of hand last night during the RussianJ friday night drink-a-thon.

Sethious apparently had a rough day and decided the best outlet would be to drink copious amounts of alcohol and let everybody know his true feelings!

I missed the action, but I hear a few people got upset.

I would like to apologize on behalf of the drunken Sethious, we all have our bad days and it seems yesterday was his.

I spoke with him this morning, he realizes some lines were crossed and will be contacting a few of you via PM. I trust we can iron out any issues which may arisen.

Cue the walk of shame.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
First, you know nothing Montoya.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Details please, I missed the stream because of a last minute thing but I'd love to know what insults got thrown into the wind :)

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Lets just say I think Russian hit an all time high for him on his stream (I know there was some benchmark, but I honestly don't remember), and I acted like a drunken asshole at the end of the night. Captain Richard of course was there in high form, in fact I don't remember the last time we had so many people in Mumble.

In the end though, Montoya spoke accurately, I am deeply sorry if I caused anyone undue anguish. If I didn't hit you up with a message, and want to talk with me about it, please let me know.

No more shots for me for a while though, seriously between vomiting blood and then this morning pretty sure my body no longer will accept alcohol.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
What happened? I blacked out.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Lets just say I think Russian hit an all time high for him on his stream (I know there was some benchmark, but I honestly don't remember), and I acted like a drunken asshole at the end of the night. Captain Richard of course was there in high form, in fact I don't remember the last time we had so many people in Mumble.

In the end though, Montoya spoke accurately, I am deeply sorry if I caused anyone undue anguish. If I didn't hit you up with a message, and want to talk with me about it, please let me know.

No more shots for me for a while though, seriously between vomiting blood and then this morning pretty sure my body no longer will accept alcohol.
For the record, @Sethious and I have sorted it out. As said it was a one time outburst from an otherwise upstanding officer and member.

We ended up at one point with nearly 30 people just in my mumble channel. That is going to get crazy there alone. Thank you to everyone who maintained composure and were courteous with your mumble usage while it was being broadcasted and a special thank you to @Grakees, @CaptainRichard and Saber from Schine for joining us. That may have been the first collaboration of TEST Gaming right there.

Last night was amazing overall. It was a giant donation night (3rd best) and that will pay for an immediant replacement for the stream rig and more giveaways.

I hope we can all move on from this event as friends and a general lesson, of if you ever get to that point of intoxication please do not feel you need to exit mumble but rather utilize the Drunk Tank channel as that channel is there for this reason.

TL;DR Seth is a great guy, mistakes were made, yet we move on. That's how we handle things in TEST.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

NudieBird

Space Marshal
Apr 28, 2015
RSI Handle
NudieBird
The stream was great fun. Sethious may have gotten a tad outta hand but I can't remember a stream where I laughed so much.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Group Hug!!!
Hey, watch those hands...

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Down with the Russian!!!!
:D

Apparently he did not have enough drink.
Clearly.
Right?

Doozie

Rear Admiral
Donor
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Doozie
It's a sad day when I miss mass imbibing of mary jane... oh wait, alcohol? Who are you people?!!

Forgot your password?