I liked Commander Kip's intro thread structure so I've stol-- copied his thread but with my answers

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Hope the thread title wasn't too long.

Where you from stranger?

* Kent, England (its the county below London)

What drew you to Star Citizen?

* All the cool kids were doing it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

* I don't know, the game has such a huge scope that I figure I'll spend a few years irl actually finding out what's most fun for me. Which is no bad thing. Honestly, I'm shit at War Thunder, I'm shit at Elite: Dangerous, and I'm shit in Arena Commander. PvP just isn't my jam. I mean, it would be if I could do it, but I'm just too bad a pilot. Hence why I'm here. If I'm going to be dying in a fiery flameball of destruction and death, why not do it in good company?

What was the first game you remember playing?

* Either Pokemon (one of the '90s ones, I don't know which one OK?!) on the Gameboy or something on the Sega Megadrive (mk. II ofc). Might have been Sonic, could equally have been NBA hangtime. Oh shit it was LoZ: Link to the Past, that's what it was. Huh.

What other games do you play?

* You serious? I'm in my early 20's and all I've done the past two decades is play games. Surprisingly I'm not the stereotypical fat guy who lives in his parents' basement. I'm big on open world games, for sure. Elder Scrolls (I'm a young'n so Morrowind was the first I played), Fallout (again 3 the first 'cause I'm a youth). Host of other games. I hear some of you play ArmA 3, which I'm also pretty crap at. It'd be good to play with some of you sometime.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Reddit most probably. Before I subscribed to /r/StarCitizen, actually. Not sure exactly when but obviously some time in the last two years.

Picard or Kirk?

I've watched Star Trek but not enough to form a proper opinion. Kirk seems hilariously awful, so I guess him.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Reactions: Willem Default

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Unfortunately I have beer but no camera to prove it. Poor student is poor. Nice to see another Kentish fellow though! I'm in Norwich at the moment, though, where there's a pub for every day of the year. Fear not, beer is plentifully available.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
And to Chairman Meow, I might just find a way to add that to my profile somehow. "Crashing Savant" is a nice title.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome fellow yuropean :)

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
@Groundstain, I liked Matt Smith, but also quite liked Christopher Eccleston. David Tennant was Doctor during the period I was most interested in the show. Peter Capaldi is a great actor, he was amazing in The Thick of It, but I don't think he's worked that well as Doctor as much as I want him to.

@chrizz Yuropeans yunite!

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
All I really want to see is the War Doctor. John Hurt's character should be expanded on.
As for the other doctors. I usually can't stand them till I get used to them. Then it is time for them change and I'm mad when the new one comes in. It's a vicious cycle.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I actually stopped watching just before Christmas, I didn't even watch the special. I feel like such a traitor, but I just wasn't hooked anymore. :(

Forgot your password?