I'm Goin Back to Cali, Cali, Cali...

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973

OK, guys, here's the short version.

I put in my 2 weeks notice at the hotel I work(ed) at, and am packing up the family and heading West. I got a roof over my head, thanks to family, but I will be looking for work, so, if any of my fellow TESTies know of any positions open in the Southern California area, lemme know. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
OK, guys, here's the short version.

I put in my 2 weeks notice at the hotel I work(ed) at, and am packing up the family and heading West. I got a roof over my head, thanks to family, but I will be looking for work, so, if any of my fellow TESTies know of any positions open in the Southern California area, lemme know. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!
Best of luck Than, I hope the move goes well for you and that your cup overfloweth with job offers real soon.

If you need someone to babysit that Aegis Sabre to make sure that it doesn't get lonely whilst you move, then I'm sure we can find willing volunteers to help ;)

Reactions: AstroSam

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Best of luck Than, I hope the move goes well for you and that your cup overfloweth with job offers real soon.

If you need someone to babysit that Aegis Sabre to make sure that it doesn't get lonely whilst you move, then I'm sure we can find willing volunteers to help ;)
Unfortunately I don't have the Sabre any more. However, the Gladius might need to get out a stretch it's wings a bit. :)

Forgot your password?