INS Jericho 3.12 Easter Egg

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Apparently there is a tippy-top-secret base called INS Jericho in 3.12...this being Star Citizen, there are already 2 YT videos on how to find it.

I'm gonna try later tonite/early tomorrow...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61sRfxyw6LQ

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Straight to flyable with $10k warbond price, rumor has it they've already sold 500 units, and the sale hasn't even started yet.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Not sure what you were saying...it seems that the lore is, this is the base of the Xeno Threat commanders, as you do their mission chain, you work your way up and then at the end you are given the coordinates to the base.

Man, finding stuff in SC is a pain...I can get "close" but then I get a 30k...sigh...

Rustrabbit

Admiral
Mar 1, 2017
RSI Handle
RustRabbit
to find INS Jericho you have to fly to these distances . then fly towards the black cloud :
Hurston: 34,253,442km
Delamar: 34,288,981km
Microtech: 4,363,317km
MIC L1: 22,027km

since many people are asking me on how to find the ims-jericho, i wanna share my current set of scripts/tools. The main tool is a powershell script that shows the current distance to jericho in x y z cords. The second tool is a free piece of software that makes the script on top, through clickable and has an adjustable ocupacy. The third one is an autohotkey script, that sends /showlocation to chat after you pressed a specific hotkey (alt gr, on german keyboard). Since this is just the first iteration, stay up2date on a specific discord server, that connects people interested in exploration and more. There we created many tools like the (in)famous day/night prediction sheet, which is able to predict sunrise & sunset for every point of interest in stanton. https://discord.gg/F7jnxjNru5

Since this is just the first iteration of my script, stay tuned for updates on that script. Maybe we are able to integrate angles and more accurate directions in the future. For now the script works only outside of rotating object containers, because /showlocation is an absolute value. For all pois on each planet (rotating object containera) check project https://verseguide.com
Features

• shows the distance in km & m from current position to INS-Jericho
  • displays distances for x y z coordinates
  • grabs current position from clipboard and updates distances if anything has changed
  • color indicator showing values in green (<1km), yellow (<100km) or red (>100km)
  • + / - and = are displayed to indictate whether the distance increased or decreased (not fully operational for now)
  • *sends /showlocation to update your current position in clipboard
  • *allows to show script results on top, through clickable and adjustable opacity
here some screenshots of all 3 tools used together.
1st Screenshot shows all 3 tools used together
2nd Screenshot shows just the script used on a 2nd monitor
3rd Screenshot shows the final last steps before i arrived at my destination

Download Link (Version 2020.12.17):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/672254776259641358/788933429953429504/Projekt_Jericho.zip

kind regards
Graupunkt
Voltic-Rain

at jerico "/show location" result is x:20196776410.415634 y:33456387485.680557 z:2896115.502795

Last edited:

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Having heard of the new Jericho station I have embarked on a Test Mission of much importance - swaying them to the Black and Yellow....

Despite many request to land or talk with people on the Jericho they seemed to refuse me so I was left to wander around:
TestJericho1.png

I inspected the Control Tower; but found it strangely empty:

TestJericho2.png

I then began to inspect the doors in and around the station AFTER changing into a PROPER Uniform benefiting of a Test Ambassador:

TestJericho7.png

I even tried to knock.... I swore I heard people laughing on the other side of this door. Do people not want to hear to glory of Test?
TestJericho6.png

TestJericho3.png

Then I found Karl.. with a K. Of course.. and he was like at 8 spots... ignored all request for communication. Like a stone wall of boredom. He is NOT Test material...
Testjericho5.png

I left brochures, posters, and other propaganda scattered about the station....

TestJericho4.png
TestJericho8.png

Inserting a Quantum Beacon I ensured that many combat pilots would find ample room to attack Jericho station before leaving....

TestJericho9.png

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
to find INS Jericho you have to fly to these distances . then fly towards the black cloud :
Hurston: 34,253,442km
Delamar: 34,288,981km
Microtech: 4,363,317km
MIC L1: 22,027km

since many people are asking me on how to find the ims-jericho, i wanna share my current set of scripts/tools. The main tool is a powershell script that shows the current distance to jericho in x y z cords. The second tool is a free piece of software that makes the script on top, through clickable and has an adjustable ocupacy. The third one is an autohotkey script, that sends /showlocation to chat after you pressed a specific hotkey (alt gr, on german keyboard). Since this is just the first iteration, stay up2date on a specific discord server, that connects people interested in exploration and more. There we created many tools like the (in)famous day/night prediction sheet, which is able to predict sunrise & sunset for every point of interest in stanton. https://discord.gg/F7jnxjNru5

Since this is just the first iteration of my script, stay tuned for updates on that script. Maybe we are able to integrate angles and more accurate directions in the future. For now the script works only outside of rotating object containers, because /showlocation is an absolute value. For all pois on each planet (rotating object containera) check project https://verseguide.com
Features

• shows the distance in km & m from current position to INS-Jericho
  • displays distances for x y z coordinates
  • grabs current position from clipboard and updates distances if anything has changed
  • color indicator showing values in green (<1km), yellow (<100km) or red (>100km)
  • + / - and = are displayed to indictate whether the distance increased or decreased (not fully operational for now)
  • *sends /showlocation to update your current position in clipboard
  • *allows to show script results on top, through clickable and adjustable opacity
here some screenshots of all 3 tools used together.
1st Screenshot shows all 3 tools used together
2nd Screenshot shows just the script used on a 2nd monitor
3rd Screenshot shows the final last steps before i arrived at my destination

Download Link (Version 2020.12.17):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/672254776259641358/788933429953429504/Projekt_Jericho.zip

kind regards
Graupunkt
Voltic-Rain

at jerico "/show location" result is x:20196776410.415634 y:33456387485.680557 z:2896115.502795
Awesome thank you!

Forgot your password?