Interstellar Marines anyone?

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Not sure how many of you know about IM, but I have it and it's sort of how I imagine SC FPS combat to be like (or at least I hope something along these lines).

It has a pretty sweet intro scene as well, no action, but I really like it!

Here's some gameplay footage, too:

If any of you have it and fancy playing some coop missions, let me know!

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I actually really like it, it's just that they take so god damn long to make the game. I love the combat. The most frustrating thing is the lack of a consistent playerbase. Sometimes there are some full servers, and other times the servers are dead. Hence the need for some company!

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I play it. Dranoc does too.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Zombies? I don't recall ever coming across any zombies! It has deathmatch and team deathmatch modes in the multiplayer, which are usually the more popular modes. Also, I crap my pants everytime I play the Neurogen Incident mission on my own. I'd actually find zombies less scary than those fucking drones...

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Again, hit me up next time you play! I'm not used to Mumble but I'm sure I'd work it out.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I'll have to watch the videos when I get home. With Space Marines coming out soon and my recent Steam spending probably will skip on this one, but maybe the videos will change that.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I have it. Are there co-op campaign missions?
There are some campaign missions out and available for coop, one's the Neurogen Incident and I can't remember the name of the other one.

And @UnderSc0re if you don't have it you could give it a miss for now as it's still early access (devs are taking their sweet time).

Forgot your password?