KD5NUI

Ensign
Apr 17, 2014
RSI Handle
KD5NUI
Where you from stranger?

Tejas.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I was a huge Freelancer fan back in the day, and have been eagerly awaiting the revitalization of the genre for a long time.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration is definitely up there, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how the economic system develops.

What was the first game you remember playing?

I learned to read by playing the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Around that same time I would play Street Fighter with my cousins, or Megaman, or perhaps Super Mario Bros. I was born right in the sweet spot to get both the NES era and the SNES era games in my childhood.

What other games do you play?

Crusader Kings 2, Football Manager, FTL, Age of Empires 2

Picard or Kirk?

Picard. Definitely Picard.

Reactions: Walex

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I was a huge Freelancer fan back in the day, and have been eagerly awaiting the revitalization of the genre for a long time.
I've been asking everyone who was a freelancer fan. What was your favorite ship? One member here even ran a persistent multiplayer server for his college buddies!

What other games do you play?

Crusader Kings 2, Football Manager, FTL, Age of Empires 2
I've been itching to try Crusader Kings 2, but I'm afraid I'll get completely sucked in! I can see based on your tastes in big picture games how you'd be really into watching the Star Citizen economy and probably will be a big winner in any sort of stock trading!

Mitch

Captain
Apr 17, 2014
RSI Handle
iamhand
I've got nothing else to do on this site so...

Hiya!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome! Literacy is a very good thing...we should standardize LoZ in all international language programs :D

Forgot your password?