I've had game for over a year i believe.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
And I still don't know what I'm doing I do know I have several ways to make money but don't know how to use equipment nor do I have people to help run equipment. Mole , roc,Hercules ordered merchantman have Aquila , vulcher etc
Welcome to Test!
Hop into Discord and say Hi sometime. Someone will help you learn to crash. Then maybe how to blow up while mining or doing salvage, there are even people who like multi-crew there.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
1st off, welcome to the TEST party!

I want to buy another ship to work with the merchant man I'll have around 500$ if anyone has any good ideas what I should get
Depending on what might come around in the mean time & how cargo hauling further develops, the 1st couple ships that come to mind to help with your BMM are the Argo RAFT & the newly released space tug as they can help with maneuvering the cargo around for the crane of the BMM to load in. These being stated, you can save $ on obtaining most vehicles by using the warbond CCU system as effectively as possible. Just because you'll have that amount, doesn't mean you need to pay full price for things if savings are possible my new friend.

6Soulreaper9

Ensign
Nov 17, 2023
RSI Handle
6Soulreaper9
1st off, welcome to the TEST party!

Depending on what might come around in the mean time & how cargo hauling further develops, the 1st couple ships that come to mind to help with your BMM are the Argo RAFT & the newly released space tug as they can help with maneuvering the cargo around for the crane of the BMM to load in. These being stated, you can save $ on obtaining most vehicles by using the warbond CCU system as effectively as possible. Just because you'll have that amount, doesn't mean you need to pay full price for things if savings are possible my new friend.
I don't know how warlord works ...I've always paid the higher price thinking I was getting more
Welcome to Test!
Thank you

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I don't know how warlord works ...I've always paid the higher price thinking I was getting more
No worries, my new friend, I didn't fully understand it initially myself until some of the wonderful wacky TESTies helped clue me in. Periodically, CIG will offer a "Warbond" (new money) CCU for a particular ship, which will allow the backer to pay less for the same end vehicle that is being upgraded into. What I do, is take the time to map out the ships with the WB CCUs with their WB price, then find the next lowest ship cost wise (at least $5 below the WB price) that is either always available or always available during the IAE or ILW events. If there are gaps, then I either fill those in with CCU's purchased with store credit or wait for the next sale with WB CCUs that helps bridge the gap as best possible. I hope that this helps you understand a bit better.

Forgot your password?