Jokyr is now sneaking in your midst

Jokyr

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Jokyr
Greetings Test Squadron, I am Jokyr. I hail from Orange County California. I was drawn to Star Citizen because I was looking for something new, I played swtor for a few years but it lost it's appeal. The main aspects that I'm looking forward to in this game are exploration and salvage, but I'm also up for mining and just about anything else. The first game i can remember playing was Joust in the arcades. Games that I have played more recently include: swtor, civ 5, wow, and the Batman Arkham games.I was first introduced to Test by my brother who thought it would be a good fit for me, so I put some thought into it, it was Captain_Richard's twitch feeds that finally decided it for me. I thought with individuals like that in test it would be the right place for me.As to the Picard vs. Kirk debate, i would side with Kirk. First and foremost because of the memorable fight with the Gorn, and his rivalry with Khan being a close second. Well that about wraps up my intro, looking forward to flying with test and making the verse as fun as possible.
Jokyr

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Joker, welcome. I see you have a bit of trouble with vowels and paragraphs, you'll fit right in. Beers are in the fridge, I look forward to f̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ crashing with ya.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Glad to see another recruit from Cap'n Richard's stream!

Jokyr

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Jokyr
Thank you all for your welcomes. I shall indeed continue to sneak among you all. I look forward to flying with test.

S

svenrichter

Welcome. If you see some HoHo's laying around, go ahead and touch them.

Forgot your password?