Lets Pet That Nice Hammerhead.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
The time-to-kill on that video is staggering, Reclaimer in 9 seconds, SuperHornet in 6 seconds, DangerTurtle in 4 seconds - another Hammerhead in 10 seconds - and that is just a single turret.

F'ing scary.

'Gimp

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
I got to man a turret and it overheats super fast, or just draws to much power, either way it works. The main thing that caused me issue though was movement of the main ship itself, changing its orientation made life a thousand times harder to track and hit a target. Hopefully in the future they implement a means to allow a turret to remain aimed in a direction while the main body of the ship moves, basically like a gun stabilizer but different, I can't put it into words very well right now.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
I got to man a turret and it overheats super fast, or just draws to much power, either way it works. The main thing that caused me issue though was movement of the main ship itself, changing its orientation made life a thousand times harder to track and hit a target. Hopefully in the future they implement a means to allow a turret to remain aimed in a direction while the main body of the ship moves, basically like a gun stabilizer but different, I can't put it into words very well right now.
i think there is a feature planned / at work called gyrostabilizer. It will try to stabilize the turret within its movement ability. So if its right turning ability is at its max you won't be able to turn "more right".

Forgot your password?