LH-86 Combustion Handgun

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Yes. I also have the laser pistol. I have no idea what the difference is but people die when I shoot them. Really, I just felt like having a sidearm starting out was good policy.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Yes. I also have the laser pistol. I have no idea what the difference is but people die when I shoot them. Really, I just felt like having a sidearm starting out was good policy.
I'm going to try it. Right now I just spray and pray with the standard issue laser, then I scream and run away(and get shot in the back).

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
It certainly does more damage. However, if I could go back I would probably wait until weapon shopping is in. There might be more options, for one, but the pricing will maybe be changed, considering the current price for weapons is 3k-10k UEC.

Still, if you want one now and have the extra UEC, it's tons better than the laser pistol.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I bought one. Now to figure out how to use it. *points at face and shakes vigorously*

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I refuse to believe that a handgun will cost as much as 10 EM missiles, a S2 mass driver, or a Sawbuck once the economy is shorted out.

Also does the pistol have LTI? /s

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I refuse to believe that a handgun will cost as much as 10 EM missiles, a S2 mass driver, or a Sawbuck once the economy is shorted out.

No, but for that price your actually buying a whole crate of pistols, so it balances out.

Reactions: Blind Owl

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice

it's a good thing I used the free UEC I got for rewards then

Forgot your password?