Massive load of simple wallpapers

Whaleman

Commander
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
whaleman
So, hi!

I've had a habit of taking screenshots and turning them into oil paintings in photoshop since I love the graphics in the game but think they have a little bit too much clutter to be soothing wallpapers. Now this collection has grown rather large and I know some people enjoy them, so I created a continuously growing flickr library where you can download them in 2560x1440 as long as you have an account. Feel free to use or hate, I just think all that time I've put into it (not much per image, but as total it's now hours) should be shared with those who like it :)

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/deep-space-radar/1170-Oil-Citizen-Wallpaper-Gallery

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
So, hi!

I've had a habit of taking screenshots and turning them into oil paintings in photoshop since I love the graphics in the game but think they have a little bit too much clutter to be soothing wallpapers. Now this collection has grown rather large and I know some people enjoy them, so I created a continuously growing flickr library where you can download them in 2560x1440 as long as you have an account. Feel free to use or hate, I just think all that time I've put into it (not much per image, but as total it's now hours) should be shared with those who like it :)

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/deep-space-radar/1170-Oil-Citizen-Wallpaper-Gallery
Good stuff man!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Beautiful work! I'll be taking a second look from my home computer tonight for sure. Keep up the good work.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
moar, better-lit Auroras, please!

gallery bookmarked, will return

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
You had me at "massive load". Great work!

Forgot your password?