Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
You all may wonder how the Russian Rent A Ride fills up so fast. Insurance fraud. See all the streams with the 'Bank of Russian' now? There you go.

Also, depending on how fast Montoya finishes, there may be a pirate broadcast of SOTS5.1 - Russia Invades!

EDIT: Pirate transmission incoming. Brace yourselves for low production quality, single take, quality.

Last edited:

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
You all may wonder how the Russian Rent A Ride fills up so fast. Insurance fraud. See all the streams with the 'Bank of Russian' now? There you go.

Also, depending on how fast Montoya finishes, there may be a pirate broadcast of SOTS5.1 - Russia Invades!

EDIT: Pirate transmission incoming. Brace yourselves for low production quality, single take, quality.
Yes, I watched him ruthlessly take over Baron's stream. It was horrifying.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
890, Phoenix and Idris will not be on-sale this week long wallet massacre
Nevermind. Found it: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/3858285/#Comment_3858285

No Idris-P for sale this weekend. Guess it's going to be a long wait until they put those up for sale again. *sobs*

I'm guessing all the ships that were previously released won't have LTI, either, which is reasonable, but means I probably won't be picking up anything during the sale since I have a few LTI ships waiting for CCUs.

Looks like my wallet can breathe easy...hah.

Last edited:

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
That is true. The only LTI ships they will sell now are the initial concept sales.

It is my guess that the PIdris wont go on sale again until it is released in AC 3.0.

Forgot your password?