• Braveheart

Votes: 25 55.6%

• Total voters

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Movie Night is TONIGHT 8/31/15 @ 7PM ET. Grab your snacks and hop on Mumble for more info!

Movie Night is almost upon us once again! Movie Date/Time: August 31st @ 7PM ET. Join me Monday for another great night of humor and fun. Bring snacks, drinks, sit back and relax. Below I'll post some information and tips for Move Night!

• You can Vote for THREE movies.
  • Bring snacks and drinks.
  • Show up in Mumble 5-10 minutes early (if possible to get set up).
  • You'll be given a link upon entering the Movie Night channel in Mumble, where you'll be directed to the movie. No need to create an account. All you need to do is add a nickname!
  • When you get to the movie website, mute yourself in the lower left hand corner. There will be a microphone icon. If you don't mute yourself, we'll hear a double feed of you through Mumble and Rabb.it
  • Please be respectful when watching the movie. I know people want to talk, but keep it movie related and when there isn't a ton of dialogue happening in the movie to begin with, otherwise it can make it less enjoyable for others.
  • HAVE FUN.. YEY

Last edited:
Reactions: mromutt

Elac

Commander
Aug 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Elac
Will i be able to watch in the civilized world or just US?

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
sucks that its midnight here in Britain. hopefully I don't get cut off like last one I went to

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Sounds fun but crapola I'm not sitting through braveheart or pulp fiction. Both amazing movies, don't get me wrong, but I feel like hanging out with you guys should be more along the lines of Mystery Science Theatre 3000 and full of bad puns and quick witted jokes. Not tears and pride and shit. LOL

I put forward a more lighthearted movie next time, like Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure or even something just plain bad like Teeth. If it needs to be an enjoyable movie I'd like to stick to something space (deep space) related like the new Air (norman reedus) or maybe "Martian" when it's out to watch.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Sounds fun but crapola I'm not sitting through braveheart or pulp fiction. Both amazing movies, don't get me wrong, but I feel like hanging out with you guys should be more along the lines of Mystery Science Theatre 3000 and full of bad puns and quick witted jokes. Not tears and pride and shit. LOL

I put forward a more lighthearted movie next time, like Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure or even something just plain bad like Teeth. If it needs to be an enjoyable movie I'd like to stick to something space (deep space) related like the new Air (norman reedus) or maybe "Martian" when it's out to watch.
What makes you think sitting on Mumble won't be like that?

Reactions: Arrangingstars

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars

Thing is, I do these every week. We've had a ton of light-hearted movies, comedy movies. This is one of the first weeks I've put something really serious up in a while. So, I'm sorry if you missed the ones in the past but in the future there will be more. I know a lot of people are really looking forward to these two movies though.

Reactions: KingNerd

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Because Arrangingstars has specifically asked that it not be :)
We joke around and stuff during movie night, but it gets on people's nerves pretty quickly (not just my own) when people talk consistently and you end up not being able to hear anything. I tell people it's fine to comment, laugh, makes jokes, etc, especially during scenes when there isn't as much dialogue.

Forgot your password?