My current setup

Mio Fujii

Commander
Donor
Sep 15, 2023
RSI Handle
Mio_Fujii
This is currently what I am using, with everything roughly in place for flight (I would pull the monitor back so it is closer to the seat so my eye tracker picks up better). If I am doing much "ground work", I would push the flight chair back and pull a normal computer chair into place. Will probably replace the x56 HOTAS with a Virpil setup and thinking about upgrading the 49" widescreen monitor to the new 57" widescreen, but will wait and see if there are any "Christmas sales" on them.
IMG-0028.jpg

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
That's an awesome set up you've got @Mio Fujii ! The only thing I can think of that would make this image better is if you were in the pic kicking ass on Star Citizen while somebody else took the pic of your being epic.

• o7
Reactions: Deroth

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
That is awesome!

But how the fuck do all of you have perfectly tidy desks, not a wrapper, pen, paper, old receipt, water bottle, tissue, wallet, vitamin bottle, old spoon from yesterdays coffee and random USB cable I may need for something one day just lying around?

Am I the only one?

Mio Fujii

Commander
Donor
Sep 15, 2023
RSI Handle
Mio_Fujii
The bottom rig is my previous gaming system. It is still in good working order, so it is my "second" when playing on the primary computer. Unfortunately I found some of the games and such I was running didn't care for AMD hardware, so built the top system which is a 13900ks and a 4090, both AIO cooled, on a fully MSI system. I'll see what comes out late next year and decide if I will build a new computer or stay with what I have now. When I do end up building a new system, the current gaming system will become my second and my current second will be retired into HTPC duty.

They pull, total, under load, just shy of 1kw, which is more than the average 1500va UPS can handle. I could get one of the 2000va UPSs, but had a lot of trouble with the last one I had, to the point I got so scared of it I pulled the battery and threw it away in a dumpster away from the building. I didn't trust it to be in my apartment, unpowered and unplugged, any more.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Very nice.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?