My god, what have I done?

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
I only wish I had that much money laying around xD
For me that'd be the dangers of having credit cards XD Fortunately I'm pretty much set, but with the recent devchat mentioning NPC crews, it kind of challenges my expecations for gameplay. Hopefully they were talkng out of their ass; I don't want to think that I have to play Star Citizen with massive fleets like the X series just to stay competitive. Guess we'll see... and my CC will be twitching nervously in the corner like fresh meat in prison.

Me:"Oh yeah... gon' get me some ships! Who's my bitch?" CC:*gulp*

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
For me that'd be the dangers of having credit cards XD Fortunately I'm pretty much set, but with the recent devchat mentioning NPC crews, it kind of challenges my expecations for gameplay. Hopefully they were talkng out of their ass; I don't want to think that I have to play Star Citizen with massive fleets like the X series just to stay competitive. Guess we'll see... and my CC will be twitching nervously in the corner like fresh meat in prison.

well as is i already spend to much with my credit card but still though i wish i had that change to spend for pretend space ships XD
i go throug a lot of troubles recently.... my car broke twice this month.........and dont reminde me that i try to move out... XD

i am happy that i have my spending otherwise under controle..

Serious Table

Admiral
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Serious_Table
So damn itchy for an Idris, but I couldn't afford it if I wanted to; no CC to lean on!

So, I'll climb my way slowly to a Battle pack, one $100 at a time (not too far off, actually; about $330 before a full melt would put me in range of a Battle pack, just to say I have a Battle pack!)

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
"2nd Beer Division, Caderp of Drunk Squadron, Marco Neilus, *Berp* reporting for booty, Sir!"

P.S: Sometimes having your credit card frozen is a good thing :P
Off-topic: When the final game goes live, wallet will be the last of our worries. I bet our bosses/siblings/families will miss us. But I'm sure they'll understand "The Glorious Leader Call"

Reactions: honcho12

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Problem? I see no problem.... what's the problem? no problems here....... noup..... :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowjim12

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt

Tank god I do not have any credit cards! haha XD

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
My addiction started with an Origin 300i. which is now a 350R. It hasn't stopped for anything, I buy ships before food..
I started with a 300i.....then I was like, damn I might want to move cargo, got a freelancer......damn freelancer MIS, reloadable missle tubes and haul a little less cargo.. ok i am done melting my way up ships!

The real wallet busters was the reclaimer followed by the 890 jump sales, couldn't melt my alpha package so new money went in.

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Just remember kids: the average interest CC is 15% which calculates to at least $60 per month just to carry a balance of $5000 for the War Pack (has Idris)! I don't know about y'all but I can certainly think of better ways to spend $60 per month ;)

Reactions: Liquor_and_ores

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
Just remember kids: the average interest CC is 15% which calculates to at least $60 per month just to carry a balance of $5000 for the War Pack (has Idris)! I don't know about y'all but I can certainly think of better ways to spend $60 per month ;)
I was going to suggest it would be smarter to take out a loan/ get a line of credit at the local bank for lower interest rates.... but it would be silly to borrow money you don't have for pixels lol

Last edited:

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
I'm wondering, those who have pledged/spent more than $1500 on Ships and packages, how much have you spent on your current gaming PC or how much do you plan to budget for a new one for release?

Just curious, I'm happy folks are supporting the game so much.

:)

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I'm wondering, those who have pledged/spent more than $1500 on Ships and packages, how much have you spent on your current gaming PC or how much do you plan to budget for a new one for release?

To be honest, I'm planning on dropping at least $5000 or more once the PU alpha comes out on my gaming rig. What that means in the meantime though, I have stopped doing my every few months upgrades to my system. I will drop the money when I need to not before.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim

Close to 2.2k €.

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk

And I'll be dropping close to 2 or 3 when its all done. Unless my SO can stop me.

Forgot your password?