My scenic tour of Area18 on ArcCorp

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Chewing the Scenery: ArcCorp Area18 [Star Citizen Alpha 2.6]

"Chewing the Scenery" is a video series in which I showcase the amazing environments & locations within video games. This time, I take a deeper look at the Area18 landing zone on ArcCorp in Star Citizen alpha 2.6.

ArcCorp, aka Stanton III, is the single most industrialized world in Human space. A massive, terraformed super-earth, the world consists of layer after layer of factory; so many that today building additional structures is actually impossible. New facilities are built on top of existing ones. The ArcCorp’s official headquarters is naturally located here, in the massive ArcCorp tower that rises above all other parts of the factory world.

Area18 is one of the main commercial ports for interplanetary traffic for the surrounding region of ArcCorp. Travelers can find a variety of good from trusted names as well as local providers, if they're not overwhelmed by the sights and sounds of this landing zone.​

All footage was recorded in game by me in Star Citizen Alpha 2.6.3 with use of ReShade for some control over levels, colors and depth of field effects.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Wow, just, wow.

The potential is simply mindblowing.

Beautiful work mr-hasgaha!

'Gimp

Forgot your password?