New character images - Marine lineup

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Wonder how sexy the heavy suit is.
wasn't the heavy suit supposed to be some sort of small mechanical behemoth of a suit, like a terminator in wh40k. something that is 7-8 feet of pissed off metal and bullet and want to do nothing but paint the world in red.

I want to be in that thing. No I won't be your guys's combat medic, fuck you.

Reactions: KingNerd

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
wasn't the heavy suit supposed to be some sort of small mechanical behemoth of a suit, like a terminator in wh40k. something that is 7-8 feet of pissed off metal and bullet and want to do nothing but paint the world in red.

I'm not sure if you are asking or telling, but that last one is medium armor, not heavy armor.

It does look sexy as hell. Can you pilot in one of those things? Because if so, that is going to be my standard dress code.

Lastly, I think we are all agreed. Salt Lake is our designated combat medic. All in favor, say "Aye!"

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
I can't read anything that you write without hearing it in your voice. This is weird and I like it :) Especially when you say "Beer".
For sown reason I thought you quoted me... The illuminati is playing tricks on me

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I'm not sure if you are asking or telling, but that last one is medium armor, not heavy armor.

It does look sexy as hell. Can you pilot in one of those things? Because if so, that is going to be my standard dress code.

Lastly, I think we are all agreed. Salt Lake is our designated combat medic. All in favor, say "Aye!"
It started off as a question then rambled to be a as a dream.

I beleive they said pilots had their own siits to fly as some of the cockpits are too narrow for a bigger suit and it also messes with the design and causes clipping.

No to salty as medic. 90% of the time would be alchy poison with you guys.

Reactions: AccidentProne8

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
It started off as a question then rambled to be a as a dream.

I beleive they said pilots had their own siits to fly as some of the cockpits are too narrow for a bigger suit and it also messes with the design and causes clipping.

No to salty as medic. 90% of the time would be alchy poison with you guys.
You can read that two ways.
"Salt, this man is dead! You killed him!"
"He went happy."
"He had a papercut!"
"Yeah. Treated with Jack Daniels. He needed some hair on his chest."
"How did he die?"
"He liked it. I gave him more. Might have died from the collective hangover. Not my fault. You wanna hand me that water bottle? I have a hangover like you wouldn't believe."

Reactions: KingNerd

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I think Salt would be sitting beside the dead body with wires running from the corpse to him.
"What the hell are you doing to that dead body?"
"I'm plugged into his liver, was trying to kill the bacteria in his body by flushing it with alcohol but now I'm just using it as a second filter."
*keeps chugging Jack Daniels

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I think Salt would be sitting beside the dead body with wires running from the corpse to him.
"What the hell are you doing to that dead body?"
"I'm plugged into his liver, was trying to kill the bacteria in his body by flushing it with alcohol but now I'm just using it as a second filter."
*keeps chugging Jack Daniels
We shall use the livers of our enemies!

Reactions: Soven Taliesyn

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
We'll have a cutlass red, loaded it down with enemy livers in glass jars, hand them out at TEST gatherings as complimentary "After Party Favors"
This is genius! have you been drinking your daily dose of alcohol? you are thinking too clearly >.>

Serious Table

Admiral
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Serious_Table

I believe the "Behemoth of a suit" was supposed to be the Class IX suit or something similar. I'm trying to find the article on it...

Ah, here we are. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/12978-Introducing-Your-RSI-Space-Suit

I imagine the Heavy Armors we've seen are the Class VIIs. Mediums would probably fit into Class VI, and the Light probably Class IV.

Of course, all of this design could have changed...

Forgot your password?