New human

Ganndork

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2023
RSI Handle
Ganndork
Hello fellow humans, as someone who is also human I occasionally enjoy interacting with humans.

Where you from stranger?
The UK

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Magnets, very large ones. Also, I think space is cool (in the popular sense as well as the cold sense). I’ve been a long time lurker (since 2016, I think) in star citizen, jumping in and out of the game a bunch, but never really doing much. After seeing the recent progress and playing a little recently I’ve gotten back into it again, this time I decided to join a community :)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Flying my ship way too fast, slamming into something and then waiting for an insurance claim.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Probably in my top 10 favourites too.

What other games do you play?
Anything and everything, although I tend to enjoy cooperative games more than competitive games. I really enjoy a good single player RPG too!

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I spotted TEST on the org list. I remember reading something about a fountain of beer and immediately signing up.

Picard or Kirk?
Data

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

No

I look forward to entertaining you all by constantly slamming into rocks, planets and stations at high speed!

Have a great Morning/Day/Evening/Night o7

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Well hey there always good to see another Uk'er!

Welcome to TEST!

(your round by the way..)

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
In case you haven't heard about this before, there are programs that work with SC (given a bit of work on the user to set it up) that allow the player to interact with the ships using voice commands. In your particular case, you might enjoy ...

HCS Voice Commands - Data - Brent Spiner
Yeah some major changes for VA and HCS are on their way I'm sure. John Dr Lancie's "Eli" pack is another great one!

Ganndork

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2023
RSI Handle
Ganndork
Welcome to the TEST party!

I agree that Data is awesome.

In case you haven't heard about this before, there are programs that work with SC (given a bit of work on the user to set it up) that allow the player to interact with the ships using voice commands. In your particular case, you might enjoy ...

HCS Voice Commands - Data - Brent Spiner
This looks really cool, I'll deffinitely check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Yeah some major changes for VA and HCS are on their way I'm sure. John Dr Lancie's "Eli" pack is another great one!
Love De Lancie too, will give "Eli" some consideration also :love:

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?