sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Hey guys, if you don't know I made this, (
) and I am looking to make a new video.

BASIC STORY:
UEE sends in a black-ops fighter team to attack a group of pirates. Because this is an unauthorized strike, the forces are using Vanduul scythe's so they can claim the attack was made by the vanduul.

What I need.
I need actors and voice actors.

this is simple, if you have limited time this is the way to go! just hope on when I start filming and do what you are told to.

For voice acting all you have to do is read a line I give you. and read it again.... and again.
If you have a little more time you want to put into the project I need people that want to help write the script, I need editors and effects people.

If you want to help write its really simple, I will share a google doc and we all work on it as much as you have time to.

Editing and effects are what I am weakest with. so this is what I need the most help with. it is also the most time consuming. One thing I am looking for right away, and the winner will get a 5$ gift card to SC! is a design for GRASP Combat Group/GRASP Studios. (what is GRASP? https://testsquadron.com/threads/grasp-combat-group.4549/)

Comment below with questions or what you want to help with!

Last edited:

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Sounds fun, I can be a consultant as well because so much was wrong in it while be so right :P

My bad asian, russian, and british accents are also available.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Need any female voices? If I don't have to do anything until mid August, count me in on lending my voice. If I really try, I almost sound female. ;)

Don't count on any accents though.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I can read things and then mispronounce them with wrong emphasis

This is what happens when I try accents

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Need any female voices? If I don't have to do anything until mid August, count me in on lending my voice. If I really try, I almost sound female. ;)

Don't count on any accents though.
I would love to have one of the flight wing be female.

not really want people to do accents, as it is one of the hardest things to do. but would love to have you all help voice act.

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
I'd be interested in doing some writing and maybe a little bit of voice acting. Sounds like a fun project!

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I'd be interested in doing some writing and maybe a little bit of voice acting. Sounds like a fun project!
Great! do you have a google account? if so pm me your email and I will invite you to the script on google docs.

Forgot your password?