Nostalgic Board Game!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Not sure if any of you ever played this as a kid or ever heard of it. But there's a game called Fireball Island that's getting reworked by a company that brings back old games. I used to love this damned thing, like the ultimate game of Sorry!

Anyways, their Kickstarter launched today and I thought since you bastards like crashing into things you'd enjoy a game involving throwing marbles down chutes to crash into other players!

Check it out if you're into board games. It's going to be redone to make gameplay more strategic, but I assume it'll keep a lot of the charm the old game had and children would love it too. Might be a good way to get them into gaming.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/restorationgames/fireball-island-80s-board-game-reignited-and-resto/description

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
That actually looks like a ton of fun
The original was a ton of fun as a child. They're making the gameplay more interesting for adults this time. Both should have fun.

Reactions: Sraika

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
This game looks pretty fantastic sadly my kid is to young to play yet so i don't have an excuse to buy it yet.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Here's a demo of the game they posted today.

Reactions: Sraika
Forgot your password?