October Merlin P-52 giveaway! (TEST main members only!)

LiterallyAlty

Space Marshal
Jul 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Literally
Renshnard has the most unique profile picture that I've seen in years, along with having a fine tautology in his profile.

Reactions: Renshnard

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
LiterallyAlty, I am still missing you, and missing the energy you always gave me when I had you as my copilot. Isn’t that what love is? An energy or force shared with someone that sees you through each and every day, and they put that skip in your trot, and are always there to catch you so you don’t fall down. I know you have a lot of other options in your life, but I always thought some alicorn (if there is such a thing) would lead you to my doorstep, and our connection would once again have its power over each of us, and make us irreplaceable to one another. I certainly hope if you can’t find your way, that some sort of guardian angel is out there that will steer you in my direction. Serendipity has made our paths cross time and again, but with the next time, I want it to be that we actually make the effort to be the source of strength we were for one another once upon a time. I have a lot of friends, but, my dear, you were irreplaceable! Please rethink me, and give me some serious consideration on making an effort to reach out to me, because I know we were good for one another, and could be so good for each other once again. I’d take 17 giant steps to go in your direction, if you gave me the opportunity! I’m not very far away, and miss your energy, and the fun we always shared together. Please make the effort to come take my hoof, because I miss that firm grasp!

............... Oh wait just something nice? not unconditional love? um.........i like your mane....i mean hair.... you have nice hair! *Runs off*

LiterallyAlty

Space Marshal
Jul 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Literally
LiterallyAlty, I am still missing you, and missing the energy you always gave me when I had you as my copilot. Isn’t that what love is? An energy or force shared with someone that sees you through each and every day, and they put that skip in your trot, and are always there to catch you so you don’t fall down. I know you have a lot of other options in your life, but I always thought some alicorn (if there is such a thing) would lead you to my doorstep, and our connection would once again have its power over each of us, and make us irreplaceable to one another. I certainly hope if you can’t find your way, that some sort of guardian angel is out there that will steer you in my direction. Serendipity has made our paths cross time and again, but with the next time, I want it to be that we actually make the effort to be the source of strength we were for one another once upon a time. I have a lot of friends, but, my dear, you were irreplaceable! Please rethink me, and give me some serious consideration on making an effort to reach out to me, because I know we were good for one another, and could be so good for each other once again. I’d take 17 giant steps to go in your direction, if you gave me the opportunity! I’m not very far away, and miss your energy, and the fun we always shared together. Please make the effort to come take my hoof, because I miss that firm grasp!

............... Oh wait just something nice? not unconditional love? um.........i like your mane....i mean hair.... you have nice hair! *Runs off*
... Keladoa, is that you?

LiterallyAlty

Space Marshal
Jul 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Literally
no i am Ocean
It's just that... so many phrases that you used brought to mind my fellow Lobby Muppet.
I miss him. Maybe he'll back SC, but I don't really know if he'd play like he has EVE.

LiterallyAlty

Space Marshal
Jul 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Literally
By the way, my wife intends to set TEST as her main org once she gets the game package she won gifted to her. So... consider my posts as hers for the purposes of entering the competition?

Also, I can't seem to see the person above me. There's this blank area... it's kind of weird.

EDIT: My wife now has a game package!!! She's also a TEST member, so I'm sure that she'll get an account set up here too.

Last edited:

Parrottmath

Admiral
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
parrottmath
Can't wait for custom skins, because this ship will look good in black and yellow

LiterallyAlty is very nice to enter this competition for his wife. I hope that she gets a game package.

Tsukihi

Captain
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tsuu
Uhh something to win *.*

Ok I try my best to be nice and friendly.

Ok Sintha,
Pls listen this is important for me.
I ha.. ohm like your picture very much your beautiful gas mask and the point in the top left corner. When I look at your picture it is like the sun burning in my face... a fuck wait that's to much.

Ok I think I tried enough ( took out a big barrel full of best Schmeusbräu 'German beer") take this it's my last barrel only for you, I think it's the best way, for a German to show how much I love and respect you and how much I need this cute little Merlin.

In ha... Ohm love Tsukihi

Ps. Sinta sry but Im only a few days here and I don't know you and I don't know what I should write so I hope it's not to much fun and sarcasm. And I really like your picture ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

Bones Simmons

Space Marshal
Sep 21, 2015
RSI Handle
SturmHelix
Tsukihi is a lovely person, especially for sharing alcohol. Alcohol is love alcohol is life XD. I shall save a glass of jack Daniels honey for you good sir, and good luck in the giveaway! Also welcome to Test!

Reactions: Tsukihi

Celes

Captain
Mar 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Celes
Tsukihi is a lovely person, especially for sharing alcohol. Alcohol is love alcohol is life XD. I shall save a glass of jack Daniels honey for you good sir, and good luck in the giveaway! Also welcome to Test!
Bones Simmons is the Bill Simmons of TEST (yes thats a compliment lol).

Forgot your password?