October Merlin P-52 giveaway! (TEST main members only!)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I am assured that all of the rumors about the delightful individual above me are completely false, and that you can trust him with your beer!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Damaviator is a returning member, as he joined a while back and only recently joined us on the forums and Discord. He seems really nice, isn't shy about having conversation with people, and all in all seems really chill. :) Just another reason why I'm lucky to be in TEST!

Reactions: thanatos73

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
Damaviator is a returning member, as he joined a while back and only recently joined us on the forums and Discord. He seems really nice, isn't shy about having conversation with people, and all in all seems really chill. :) Just another reason why I'm lucky to be in TEST!
I stole the bottom comment from Arranging Stars. Being unaware as of yet that he was deprived of his compliment, he took it graciously. As he has the donor tag, I can only assume he is a generous and classy individual, whom shall perish with us as we attempt to defeat a star with our Aurora swarm. So say we all.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I don't know much about AccidentProne8. I never really talked to him/her. However I am sure he/she is a wonderful and special individual and I hope this simple message will be the beginning of a great and beautiful friendship.

Wakapedia

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Wakapedia
Krystal LeChuck is good at holding down alcohol and in no way has scurvy. Also Greece seems nice.

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
ikerbal had very kind words for Wakapedia in the above post ... Bravo.
Keep up the great spaceship building in Kerbal ...
we use Kerbal as a TEST bed for Star Citizen PU domination of all bar stools.

loose_unit

Vice Admiral
May 12, 2014
RSI Handle
loose_unit
Hi Snakey
Your name makes me quakey
in my boots ey.
I also suck at poems ey
Your avatar has made me ey
Very happy ey.

Reactions: RipVanDan

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Myre is an awesome dude to play with :D
No realy he is

Hope I win that space needle so I can crash more accurately into things xD

xecto

Space Marshal
Sep 26, 2014
RSI Handle
xecto
Hey you above me, you're totally an OK person! Keep up the OKness!

Aurora The Explorer

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 11, 2015
RSI Handle
AurThEx
I'm only here so I can be next to Xecto's avatar. It's a perfect representation of one of Test's objectives probably, and based on that observation alone I can only conclude that Xecto is one hell of a guy.

Forgot your password?