Official Division Logos

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Oh, and these look fantastic, awesome job on them.

ADKL

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2016
RSI Handle
ADKL
"leadership" why not leaderspaceship?

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Are these still "official" considering 2 of 2 of the official divisions use their own?

ADKL

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2016
RSI Handle
ADKL
Are these still "official" considering 2 of 2 of the official divisions use their own?
I think everything done now is theorycrafting and is open to changes.
loving the detail on black sunders RR logo

Reactions: Black Sunder

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I think everything done now is theorycrafting and is open to changes.
loving the detail on black sunders RR logo
Thanks man but credit goes to @Gauna who did the metal texture while I just did some touch ups this time around.I did make the nebula gas in the stars portion though.

Reactions: Gauna

WingCmdr_Goose

Grand Admiral
Jun 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Vault_Dweller
I will edit my previous post and answer these questions.

But

Are you on crack? Why would you want to replace our glorious logo with anything else? ;)

Take the military branches for example, Each has their own logo of identification. However, the head branch which would be the President (Commander in Chief), has its own logo which is The presidential seal/Department of Defense. The TEST logo will act as the DoD/Presidential seal of the Organization. The various branches have their own logo. These logos identify each division/branch as a separate entity. As a former Marine we are identified by the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor on our uniforms and vehicles. I'm assuming what EpilepticCricket means is will the different division/branch logos be set as primary and TEST logo secondary for that specific entity? Or will the TEST logo be set as the one and only primary logo for each division? Not sure if you are joking at it but would make sense to have the division logos set as primary with TEST as secondary which would be saying "Leadership Division of TEST Squadron" just as the USMC is stated as "United States Marine Corps, Department of the NAVY'. It really all depends on the context.

The Fox

Admiral
Aug 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Thefoxhun
I am Montoya and I approve of this message.

To elaborate, there will be official TEST divisions which will serve the orgs interests such as dominating the galaxy, destroying all those who oppose us and helping new players have fun!

This will be our initial foray in divisions, we will break it down further as needs dictate, for example, the Yellow Jackets are part of the combat division.

The current logos and names are placeholders until such time that we deep dive into the actual profession in actual game play.

Roles which are not mentioned here like salvage (which will fall under Mining) and data running (logistics) will be expanded upon once more information and game play becomes available. This is a starting point, not the end all of division creation and branding.

These logos will serve to start building identity and branding within smaller specialized groups in TEST.

You are free to start using them in your sigs here on our forums if you wish. We prefer that you keep using the TEST logo for all other propaganda and branding outside of TEST.

Q and A:

There is only one logo and one community, and that is the TEST logo and the TEST community.

If randomguy29 and his five friends want to create their own little exploration group, make their own logo and go exploring, they can, but they are not an official TEST Exploration group.

Once the PU comes out and we have actual time spent exploring, we may elect to fold an existing group into being the official group.

At the moment only racing is an actual division that exists, we have taken Shives falcon logo and incorporated that into being the official racing division.

Yes, there will be many specialized subdivisions, but for the sake of simplicity, we are keeping it broad and generalized for now.

We have no official division threads yet. What you have seen are members creating their own groups, which was not the intended purpose of that section.

Simply starting a thread and "calling dibs" does not make you the leader of a division.

We will be starting new subsections for official divisions soon.

Thanks to Krystal for making these!

Montaya, I have an important queastion...

There will be a subdivion for foxes and retards? Or even for retarted foxes?

The Fox

Admiral
Aug 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Thefoxhun
Hát, majd később írok receptet , de addig itt van egy kis gulyás leves:
I will write a recipe later, but now have this gulyas soup

Its my personal favorite... but its harder to make in other countries , beacuse you guys don't have gulyás krém

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
I am Montoya and I approve of this message.

To elaborate, there will be official TEST divisions which will serve the orgs interests such as dominating the galaxy, destroying all those who oppose us and helping new players have fun!

This will be our initial foray in divisions, we will break it down further as needs dictate, for example, the Yellow Jackets are part of the combat division.

The current logos and names are placeholders until such time that we deep dive into the actual profession in actual game play.

Roles which are not mentioned here like salvage (which will fall under Mining) and data running (logistics) will be expanded upon once more information and game play becomes available. This is a starting point, not the end all of division creation and branding.

These logos will serve to start building identity and branding within smaller specialized groups in TEST.

You are free to start using them in your sigs here on our forums if you wish. We prefer that you keep using the TEST logo for all other propaganda and branding outside of TEST.

Q and A:

There is only one logo and one community, and that is the TEST logo and the TEST community.

If randomguy29 and his five friends want to create their own little exploration group, make their own logo and go exploring, they can, but they are not an official TEST Exploration group.

Once the PU comes out and we have actual time spent exploring, we may elect to fold an existing group into being the official group.

At the moment only racing is an actual division that exists, we have taken Shives falcon logo and incorporated that into being the official racing division.

Yes, there will be many specialized subdivisions, but for the sake of simplicity, we are keeping it broad and generalized for now.

We have no official division threads yet. What you have seen are members creating their own groups, which was not the intended purpose of that section.

Simply starting a thread and "calling dibs" does not make you the leader of a division.

We will be starting new subsections for official divisions soon.

Thanks to Krystal for making these!

Don't forget the "Red Shirts"! We need an official emblem for they that stand and wait, and die gloriously!:

Last edited:
Reactions: WingCmdr_Goose

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Chuckle at how the Diplomacy squad logo is literally the IngSoc logo from 1984.

War is Peace.
Test is Best.
Ignorance is Strength.

Forgot your password?