RSI Handle
Shortspark
Reactions: Spicy Spleen

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Such an awesome story. I never really got into JRPGs, but FF7 was one of the few that I played all the way through because the story was just so good.

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
This is my #1 game of all time that's it once I get this my life is complete.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Can't wait,but I have to PS4 will have limited time release :(

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Just bought final fantasy 7 on steam, enjoying it so far HOLY FUCK THE JPEG ENVIRONMENTS ARE ANNOYING THOUGH. Zero depth perception. Doubt this'll fix that though.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
It always boggles my mind when I run into someone who didn't play it back in the what, mid-90's(?) when it first came out.
I mean yeah, it's a classic that everyone should play, and I'm glad you're enjoying it, but talk about missing the first wave on that one. Or any wave, really.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
It's a total remake not a "HD" brush up. So being made from the ground up with their current engine.
I'm not sure how they could do it and maintain the perspective, it's a big jump from a few 3d characters on top of a 2 dimensional jpeg screen to a truly 3d game.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
I'm not sure how they could do it and maintain the perspective, it's a big jump from a few 3d characters on top of a 2 dimensional jpeg screen to a truly 3d game.
Sounds like they are keeping the storyline, but changing the whole game experience to a 3 dimensional perspective. It's like turning a book into a movie...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Sounds like they are keeping the storyline, but changing the whole game experience to a 3 dimensional perspective. It's like turning a book into a movie...
Hopefully it works out better than that usually does. I just hope they fix one of the most egregious errors in the entire game:

Reactions: Spicy Spleen

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
that would be great, I suppose. It's just hard to imagine, playing through the original now.

Flashwit

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Flashwit
I'm one of those people who never played it and still never have, so I'm glad a remake is coming out so I don't have to look at ass graphics when I decide to play it.

And after all this time I still have zero idea about what the story is beyond some of the character's names.

Bandersaur

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2015
RSI Handle
bandersaur
No! Get her out of here. Even her butt is not good enough to redeem that level of bitchyness. The only reason I ever took Miranda on missions was in the hope that she'd die.

Reactions: RipVanDan
Forgot your password?