Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
I have a feeling the hull E will beat the D for our uses. Even more than 2x D

Reasons?
*Fuel efficiency per ton is improved on larger tankers/cargo ships. Hence super sized.
*Less total crew needed presumably.
*larger bag size. Haul a Connie inside vs only a freelancer letting you move cargo you couldn't before.
*Easier to defend a single target vs 2.
*Think of 16 greycats, an onboard arena and demolition derby. You know you want it.
*Big enough to take the full saddle bags from (hope) multiple Orion's mining together. Again, efficient.
*It is just so shinny! Me want!

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I have a feeling the hull E will beat the D for our uses. Even more than 2x D

Reasons?
*Fuel efficiency per ton is improved on larger tankers/cargo ships. Hence super sized.
*Less total crew needed presumably.
*larger bag size. Haul a Connie inside vs only a freelancer letting you move cargo you couldn't before.
*Easier to defend a single target vs 2.
*Think of 16 greycats, an onboard arena and demolition derby. You know you want it.
*Big enough to take the full saddle bags from (hope) multiple Orion's mining together. Again, efficient.
*It is just so shinny! Me want!
Yes, but what if the E is so big that managing it can be a bit difficult? :P

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
what if we duct tape all our auroras to the outside of the hull, then no one would notice we were there cause no one pays attention to silly little auroras and then we could fill the entire E hull with beer and swim in it and be beer mermaids and sing beer mermaid songs while we secretly infiltrate enemy systems of badness and non mermaid drinkyness and then blow em up and throw the empties into the sun like so many valiant auroraras of splentifitude.
or perhaps i'm already in drinky mermaid singy land, i'm never quite sure.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
what if we duct tape all our auroras to the outside of the hull, then no one would notice we were there cause no one pays attention to silly little auroras and then we could fill the entire E hull with beer and swim in it and be beer mermaids and sing beer mermaid songs while we secretly infiltrate enemy systems of badness and non mermaid drinkyness and then blow em up and throw the empties into the sun like so many valiant auroraras of splentifitude.
or perhaps i'm already in drinky mermaid singy land, i'm never quite sure.
A whole new worrrrrrld! A dazzling place I nev- Eh, wrong movie.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
We have enough for the E now. Should the fundraising cease or continue? hmmm

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
I vote we land as many Hornet Ghosts on the outside of the E as possible. All that stealth material will help shield the ship, and if things turn south, swarm of hornets. I also vote that in OPPF or OPYS that we fill the E with the most powerful unit/power explosives as possible and use it as a bomb.

Reactions: CaptainRichard

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Permanent Floating Go-Kart Track?

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
If the HULL-E will be a super tanker version of the Starfarer, count me in !

Someone has to refill all those fuel guzzling, beer soaked Idris /Javelins

Argonot

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2015
RSI Handle
argonot
The B is a C for trying to stick the D in the A while on E.

Always get the biggest one. It commands awe and respect. Anything else will be an added plus.

Consume Conspicuously.

Forgot your password?