Pirates/Piracy impact on Organization

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
We can do the multiple orgs to keep pirates separate from traders and such but as long as they affiliate (allied in game) they can make the main org appear to be criminals. so if we do compartmentalize and keep pirates separate from the rest then they would have to not be allies in game, just allies we sometimes fight against because of them not showing "blue" or friendly to us. but that all depends on if that rep change diminishes game play for everyone ells in a very impact full way. I would immagin a criminal org having a hard time trading and running around in "high sec" space. And if being "blue" in game means we become criminal we might just have to have a non-aggression pact with our pirate brothers. lol

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I formally give you the option to use this as an alt, I DO have testies, as well as TESTies ;) So it doesn't make a lot of sense for me although it is funny!

Reactions: MzHartz

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I formally give you the option to use this as an alt, I DO have testies, as well as TESTies ;) So it doesn't make a lot of sense for me although it is funny!
:) Thank you!

Forgot your password?