Pokemon names

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Hi, I just got Pokemon Y and I'm loving it.
So far, I have a Beedrill named NKato, a Mr. Mime named Montoya, a Mime junior named Minimontoya, and a Charizard named Shivemander. I intend to get a bulbasaur named Bulbaseung, but that has yet to happen.

Pick a pokemon, make a pun with your name, and I'll consider naming it after you!

EDIT: Friend code is: 5000-3471-5496 if you want to add me! I play monster Hunter, fire emblem, Pokemon, and mario cart 7 most frequently.

Last edited:
Reactions: RipVanDan

HellMel

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Hell-Mel
I feel like you missed an opportunity to have any of the various Cat Pokemon named NGato. Also Skivezor (Skive+Scizor), HelPhox (HellMel+Delphox) and Blackstoise(Black Sunder+Blastoise) are the ones that come immediately to mind.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I feel like you missed an opportunity to have any of the various Cat Pokemon named NGato. Also Skivezor (Skive+Scizor), HelPhox (HellMel+Delphox) and Blackstoise(Black Sunder+Blastoise) are the ones that come immediately to mind.
eh, it's less to do with the cleverness of the pun, more to do with some arbitrary association I make with the pokemon and the person. Except with BulbaSeung. BulbaSeung is just too good to do that way.

I usually keep my favorite pokemon under their normal names, so delphox I think is off limits. However, I will take the fox ending into consideration. There are other options...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
WarrenPikachu. Except that I'll skewer you steal your beer if you name a pikachu after me. Give that name to a pidgey, or something.

Reactions: RipVanDan

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
WarrenPikachu. Except that I'll skewer you steal your beer if you name a pikachu after me. Give that name to a pidgey, or something.
WarrenPikachu. Got it. My Pikachu was looking pretty bored with its generic name :P

GeoToaster

Space Marshal
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
GeoToaster
I don't do too many nicknames in pokemon XD, but I do have an empoleon named Pingu and a krookodile named Schnappy!

As for a pun, Geotoaster the geodude! Or just Geodude... I'm really really bad at this, I'm sorry

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Charichard & Richarmander would have been my suggestions, but you already have one. ;)

I just bought my nephew Pokemon Omega Ruby or whatever it's called. He'll be stoked!

Reactions: GrammarGestapo

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Charichard & Richarmander would have been my suggestions, but you already have one. ;)

I just bought my nephew Pokemon Omega Ruby or whatever it's called. He'll be stoked!
I demand to be in your game.

Make it so.
Egriz, you are already blastoise! I must find a squityle first though, and that will require trading. Unless you would prefer to be snorlax.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice

I was actually convinced to buy it by a 20 year old friend of mine. Dear god, I've never been so addicted to a mobile game before! Never let anyone tell you you're too old for pokemon.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
ShellShocker. For Squirtle.
I has no squirtles :(

But once I get one, I shall breed it! and there shall be a great multitude of shell shockers.

Reactions: CrashMan054

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Just got an onyx and a gyarados! So those names are up for grabs now too!

Forgot your password?