Propaganda Photoshopings!

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
So i was bored, and i had PaintDotNet open, so i decided to Photoshop some things i had seen around the internet into Test Squadron Propaganda! (Most if not all is Planetside 2 related, just btw).

First i altered a Terran republic Coffee-Drinking solder into a Coffee-DrinkingTest Squadron member

Original:

Test-ified!!:

Also there is my profile pic that i use for most things that i also made. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL!! But if you do i will charge you many doge coins ;):

Next up is a Poster! Again originally TR now Test!

Test-ified!!!:

Now for a few more characters:
Original:

Test-ified!!!:

And the other guy!
Original:

Test-ified!!!:

NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU MAY BE THINKING! Especially those of you who play Planetside 2 might say, "Well isn't test squadron on Vanu Sovereignty (VS), why are you doing Terran Republic (TR) Characters?". Well my first reason for this is because i love TR. And another, more practical reason is that with PaintDotNet's tools it is much easier to change something that was originally Black, Grey, and Red into Black, Grey, and Yellow. This is opposed to the crazy VS color scheme that is made up of Purple and blueish-Green. If you don't believe me here is the best i could do to the VS:

Sure, with more touch ups I could make it work, But I'm lazy!!! :D

There are a few more Photoshopy things I want to show you. It's sort of a work in progress logo for a possible Test Death squadron if we ever make one. I essentially altered a skull I found in google images (I'm so pro) to make it test colored and fit it onto the test logo. Do with it as you please!

Skull:

Logo:

And my (probably) final thing for today is a banner using various things i have made, plus the xi'an gentleman to make a Test forum banner.

to use, copy this text (without the spaces) into your forum signature: [ img ] View: http://i.imgur.com/tvCh6th.png
[ /img ]

So if anyone would like to make any touch ups to the things i have made, or make their own variations, or just post propaganda they have made/changed, please reply below. I may make a second post like this of Photoshoped propaganda if I either make more or you guys post some. Also if you like or hate (Hopfully the former) let me know. If you like my Photoshoping a lot you could send me Doge coin (
DFA8SjBbMVnNCR8pUPKbKvfQD4sZ7tpZzS ) :p.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Ummmm awesome. I love that skull. I want it on my tali and cutlass.... And all the other ships in my meager fleet.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
So i was bored, and i had PaintDotNet open, so i decided to Photoshop some things i had seen around the internet into Test Squadron Propaganda!

If I could like this 50 bagillionzillion times I would, but for now, you have the most of all of my one likes :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I approve of this so hard, you have no idea. Also, I have found my new avatar. Thank you. I hope you don't mind.

"Have you felt my face? It feels AMAZING. It's so soft and smooth. Go ahead, give it a touch."

Forgot your password?