RSI drama follow up in video format!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
spent longer than I will care to admit looking for a penis in this post..:confused:
There is everything you are looking for in the vid:

And before, @Montoya is talking about sizes:
I don't know what they mean about those Penis drawings. Just can't see it myself?!!!
View attachment 5487
Bwahahahahaha!!! :joy::joy::joy:

Last edited:

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I don't know what they mean about those Penis drawings. Just can't see it myself?!!!
View attachment 5487
UP YOURS, RIZZKY.

Wow, he is upset because there is a bunch of people that actually WANT to play Star Citizen??????????

Propaganda - NOT Advertising - YES

The worst part of Rizzky's thread was that a MOD closed it before I had a chance to reply.
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN. I always miss the fun..........

Great video Glorious Leader @Montoya

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I am shocked, shocked, I say, that @Montoya is being accused of drawing penises in TEST videos!
I don't see any penis. I only see a missile with side booster tanks

When will these perfidious purveyors of flagrant falsehood get their minds out of the gutter and learn to read a Venn diagram?
Fake news!

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
TEST Squadron Best Squardon.

So Rizzky thinks it 's a bad thing for a group of people who are really excited about the game to ban together and do their best to make the game fun?

The hate is strong in that one.

UP YOURS, RIZZKY.

Wow, he is upset because there is a bunch of people that actually WANT to play Star Citizen??????????

Propaganda - NOT Advertising - YES

The worst part of Rizzky's thread was that a MOD closed it before I had a chance to reply.
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN. I always miss the fun..........

Great video Glorious Leader @Montoya
He will probably start another thread saying the CIG locked his original thread because no one is aloud to criticize TEST.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
[Rizzky] will probably start another thread saying the CIG locked his original thread because no one is aloud to criticize TEST.
I hope so

the extra-large bag of popcorn I bought for his first thread is just gonna go stale if he doesn't

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
He will probably start another thread saying the CIG locked his original thread because no one is aloud to criticize TEST.
Its funny because that is exactly what he now thinks.

He discovered something super secret and sensitive! CIG is now onto him and will shut down any thread that threatens to expose my secret (corporate) relationship with CIG!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Its funny because that is exactly what he now thinks.

He discovered something super secret and sensitive! CIG is now onto him and will shut down any thread that threatens to expose my secret (corporate) relationship with CIG!
Hey if I drop your name, will I get a discount on a Redeemer? Or maybe access to an "unavailable" ship?
No harm in asking, right?

Forgot your password?