Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
That is pretty cool. Now to find a RussianJ knife....

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
I'm not entering the contest over there, but here are some of the knives I either want or have, taken from the manufacturers sites if I have the addresses.

I have others but couldn't find a picture, and did not include any of the swords.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Note: if it seems the Klingon knife is only a rendering, that's because it is. I couldn't find an actual photo of it. The side blades actually do fold in and snap out just like the set prop.

S

svenrichter

Some beautiful wood you got there... No innuendo... I think. But seriously. I collected knives all my live and we have a custom maker in the org? Sweet! And for the love of beer, please don't let tacticool stuff win.

S

svenrichter

Can you make a sword?

Its just a longer knife!
Technically, but everything gets more difficult to do.

There is a reason a quality sword cant be had for under 1k$

Maybe a short sword.... A gladius design would make sense since its especially effectiv at very close range. Since we have guns for everything else.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
I used to bring butterfly knives into Canada from Detroit in my misspent youth, but I wouldn't try it these days. Still, made some serious bank on those (among other things) in my time. Must be why I am looking forward to smuggling in Star Citizen :)

Forgot your password?