Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
We should rise up and riot against our hamster overlord Seung as he has sent many into a panic attack resulting in flying hamsters. Oh the humanity!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I fought the urge to send a picture of a hamster flying through the air back lol

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
he disabled replies... damn

Reactions: SeungRyul

vernes

Vice Admiral
Jul 20, 2014
RSI Handle
vernes
Their low body mass made them freeze before exploding, I am going to write this down as a positive thing.
Next problem: Will they explode after they defrost in my cargobay after I scooped them up?

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault

Reactions: SeungRyul

LiterallyAlty

Space Marshal
Jul 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Literally

My hamster hasn't recovered!!!!! I haven't seen panic like this since BNI (EVE) had to swap CEOs to increase the member cap.

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
i hasn't received mail.
I understand this may be not welcome (so should be with option to opt-out), but if we really want emergency broadcast system, it should shoot emails as well.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
, it should shoot emails as well.
We have the option to shoot emails, and it has been used only once since nobody likes spam. It was used the day Orgs Module went live to give TEST forum users the correct link to the organization page to join.

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
We have the option to shoot emails, and it has been used only once since nobody likes spam. It was used the day Orgs Module went live to give TEST forum users the correct link to the organization page to join.
Then we probably need different alert system. I may opt in for SMS as well in some extreme situations (like somebody attacking our home station)
Just IMHO.

vernes

Vice Admiral
Jul 20, 2014
RSI Handle
vernes
I received an email, I guess you can set it so notifications are emailed.
In other news, encapsulating frozen hamsters in carbonite prevents explosion.

Forgot your password?