-*Shameless Plug*-

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Those of you who remember the Star Citizen novel I wrote (The Aimless Expedition) might be interested to know that I finally got my first book published on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089KDTZZT/

Final Cover.jpg

Are you someone who enjoyed 80’s action movies but are also keenly aware of the fact that the good guys need to reload at some point too? Do you like science fiction that still makes a wee bit of sense, even after thinking about it for more than 2.5 seconds? If so, I just might have the kick-ass old fashioned action story you’ve been waiting for…

As these tales generally go, it was just another hum-drum delivery run for Commander Dex Sloan and his trusty old freighter…Until it wasn’t. Dex had worked hard for many long years to cultivate a nice quiet life for himself, bouncing from system to system in an aimless wander through the cosmos, but that carefully constructed house of cards came tumbling down when he found himself amid the turbulence of Meclan station. Silence was always an option, but even the most delicately laid plans are worth burning to the ground if it means a bully is to meet his comeuppance.
Sometimes it takes a Stranger to spark life into the flames of revolution…

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Well done man, great to see you published.
Haha from what I hear, that's the easy part! Now I just gotta figure out how to sell the damn thing beyond whoring myself to my family and friends. 🍻

Anyone wanna buy overpriced yoga pants?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Those of you who remember the Star Citizen novel I wrote (The Aimless Expedition) might be interested to know that I finally got my first book published on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089KDTZZT/

View attachment 16331

Are you someone who enjoyed 80’s action movies but are also keenly aware of the fact that the good guys need to reload at some point too? Do you like science fiction that still makes a wee bit of sense, even after thinking about it for more than 2.5 seconds? If so, I just might have the kick-ass old fashioned action story you’ve been waiting for…

As these tales generally go, it was just another hum-drum delivery run for Commander Dex Sloan and his trusty old freighter…Until it wasn’t. Dex had worked hard for many long years to cultivate a nice quiet life for himself, bouncing from system to system in an aimless wander through the cosmos, but that carefully constructed house of cards came tumbling down when he found himself amid the turbulence of Meclan station. Silence was always an option, but even the most delicately laid plans are worth burning to the ground if it means a bully is to meet his comeuppance.
Sometimes it takes a Stranger to spark life into the flames of revolution…
by chance can i get this in a hard cover copy? im not a big fan of kindles. of course id be willing to pay more

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
by chance can i get this in a hard cover copy? im not a big fan of kindles. of course id be willing to pay more
Possibly at some point in the future. I have the option to enable the paperback sales from Amazon (print on demand) but the book is rather huge when printed out (363 pages) so the cost to print it is pretty crazy at the rate available to me as a new author. I really do want to expand into the physical world tho, so I may look into other options if the digital version pans out a bit. I have a LOT to learn about the publishing world, but hey; It's a new excuse to drink! Win/Win 🍺

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Possibly at some point in the future. I have the option to enable the paperback sales from Amazon (print on demand) but the book is rather huge when printed out (363 pages) so the cost to print it is pretty crazy at the rate available to me as a new author. I really do want to expand into the physical world tho, so I may look into other options if the digital version pans out a bit. I have a LOT to learn about the publishing world, but hey; It's a new excuse to drink! Win/Win 🍺
I will drink to you my friend let me know when a hard cover copy is out and i'll get it for sure I dont read often but this is something that seems up my alley.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I will drink to you my friend let me know when a hard cover copy is out and i'll get it for sure I dont read often but this is something that seems up my alley.
I will be sure to do so! I have a feeling that I'm going to be surprised by the amount of folks who don't like newfangled e-readers... 🍻

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Forgot your password?