Exploration Ships of Exploration

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
In this post I will have reserved slots for each ship to fill up the first 6 slots for exploration focused ships. This will be a lot like ship talk that was done here. https://testsquadron.com/threads/exploring-the-unknown-ship-talk-1-updated.3433/

This also is where the link will take you from my thread here to discuss all the exploration ships individually. https://testsquadron.com/threads/exploration-guide-what-we-know-so-far.3952/

Wild and Free

The mid line of the single seat exploration ships in size the mustang beta has all the comforts of home no matter where you go. The space Winnebago as its commonly referred to has by far the most extra stuff as far as the real life comforts you would expect in a ship you take out for a long distance flight. So until we know exactly how much you need a sink and table to eat at in final game these items are just extra fluff.

MUSTANG BETA
Touring / Exploration

The Mustang Beta, with its unprecedented range, is made for long duration flights. The factory standard Tarsus Leaper Jump Engine enables the Beta to travel to the galaxy’s farthest systems with ease, while the ship’s unique Com4T living quarters will make the journey feel like you never left home.

Whats under the hood?
What we know exactly about all the individual components is little to none at this point. But i will go over what we do know.
Tarsus Leaper Jump Engine is a jump drive that allows you to go threw jump points to get to other systems. They mention several times about its extended range witch tells me it is a fuel efficient engine. So it wont have the raw power of other engines but it can go longer on the same amount of fuel. Negating the need of extended fuel tanks.
Com4T is the winnebago cabin. All the comforts of home, while your away from home.
Juno Starwerk Endurance-600 (Size 2) engine with a size 3 power plant allows it to be decently quick in combat while still having the power to run other sensors and weapons. We don't have much ells on this ship as far as sensors and how it will work for exploration. But already we can see how this ship will be used as a long range explorer. Getting out the the frontier and staying there for extended periods without support.

Can it defend itself?
Yes and no. It is very much a glass cannon when it comes to fighting. Its small shield generator (size 2) and weak armor it cannot take a beating like other ships her size. But with 4 hard points 2 of witch are on a turret as well as its nimble and agile maneuvering it can fight if necessary but it would want backup to make the fight favor it. Most of its defenses are traded for maneuverability, lighter frame, and fuel efficiency to go long distances.

What can it find?
Well with no specialized sensors equip stock I am going to assume it has basic sensor package. Meaning it can find ships, asteroids, points of interest. But without a jump point sensor or something ells more specialized I don't see it being used to find much ells. Good ship for the beginner to join others with upgraded or specialized ships as a group to perform missions.

Can it do other things?
It forgoes any cargo space by having the Com4T so cargo hauling is out of the question. It can perform protection of other specialized ships very well in groups. I see this ship in a exploration fleet being the cannon fodder we throw at npc's and enemy players to allow the bigger more expensive ships a change to escape.

Aurora the Explorer!!

AURORA CL/LX/ES

The smallest of the single seat exploration ships is the Aurora. Its small compact frame keeps everything tight but presents the same size target no matter how you look at it. Probably also the slowest of the exploration labeled ships. The ES is one of the starter ships and a simple upgrade can bring you to either of the other 2. A versatile ship easily accessible to new players.

What is under the hood?
The biggest thing to mention here is even though they are all the same make each model is set up differently. As far as most of the hard points and sizes they are all the same but what engines, power plants, or shield generators is going to be different based on what one you buy.
CL - even tho this one is not labeled a exploration ship it is the Aurora that comes stock with Jump scanner package.
LX - a leather seat version of the ES. The only major difference is this ship comes stock with a jump engine.
ES - You bare bones pickup truck style Aurora.

Can it defend itself?
All 3 models are capable of having the same load out as they all have the same hard points. The LX comes stock with the most firepower already having the missiles stock. From what I have flown them they seem to be a fairly nimble ship and can take more of a punch than a mustang. The missiles allow it to get faster kills than a mustang as well but only until you run out of missiles. A decent ship for the first timer.

What can it find?
Apart from the CL that comes stock with the Jump Scanner package they will all be the same as the mustang Beta. Meaning it can find ships, asteroids, points of interest. Good ship for the beginner to join others with upgraded or specialized ships as a group to perform missions.

Can it do other things?
the nice thing about these ships is they are capable of doing a lot more than just looking for things or traveling. Lacking the extras of the space Winnebago the Beta has but still having the essentials of the bed that is required to log out in space safely. They also have the best cargo space with the mini or Big Box cargo containers. Moving goods you find will be easiest with this single seat exploration ship. It is also suppose to be able to perform in any profession as the ES is the starter ship. So its versatility makes it a good go to for the new player.

Last edited:

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
The ultimate flying machine.

315P

Exploration

Exploration is man's highest calling. Prepare to chart distant horizons with man's most sophisticated piece of technology, the ORIGIN 315p. Featuring a more robust power plant and a custom scanning package, exclusively designed by Chimera Communications.

The luxury ship maker. Think BMW, the ultimate driving machine. That is Origin in a nut shell. They want to design a ship that is the best at what it does, flying. Not only does it look great but it performs as well as a military fighter in combat. With fixed and gimbals guns as well as missiles. A fast ship that can get into or out of where it wants to go quickly. It is also the largest single seat exploration labeled ships, and the most expensive. This ship is designed to look good, fly good, and find jump points.

What is under the hood?
This ship has bells and whistles galore. Size 3 shields and power plant plus a massive TR4 engine with 10 maneuvering thrusters and 2 Omni Precision thrusters. The Origin made jump engine and the Jump scanner keeps it powerful, fuel efficient, and allows you to find and map new jump points with ease. to quote the brochure "Only the 315p’s advanced engine solution makes navigating the furthest reaches of unexplored space as simple as a ride around the Terra system." The tractor beam is a nice touch as well adding the ability to pull in what you find to a safe distance so you don't scratch the paint.

Can it defend itself?
This is probably the most combat effective of the single seat exploration ships. Capable of mounting 2 fixed 1 gimbals and 2 missile racks it can pack a punch for any situation. Fast and agile it can run away or out maneuver its enemies. Sporting the largest shield generator and a standard armor package it can take more of a beating than the other single seat ships in the exploration class.

What can it find?
This ship is designed form the ground up to find jump points. The sensor package I am certain is more than capable of finding anything ells you can look for it is specifically tuned to find jump points.

Can it do other things?
As we also know using a tractor beam is essential in mining. As it is not a mining ship it can provide scans for recon, security for the miners, and use its tractor beam to help move ore around between the ships. All without having to change ships. Its modest cargo capacity limits its ability to move a lot of cargo but small items that need to be there fast it can get the job done. Beyond that it really is there to look good. More specialized and not cheapest I would not recommend it to a new player.

Xi'An for the Human

KHARTU-AL

Light Fighter

The Xi'An Aopoa corporation manufactures an export model of the Qhire Khartu, the Khartu-al, for sale to human civilians as a dedicated scout/explorer. The export model features the same Xi'an maneuvering rig, but control surfaces modified for human use and a more limited armament.

This Xi-an made ship is designed for human use as a light fighter. But in the description it states its a dedicated scout/explorer. Even tho there is limited amounts of info on this two seat ship I have added it here by request, and after looking into it more decided it may well end up a good exploration ship. While it is the smallest length and width it is a very tall ships when flying. That and its unique design make it a flashy ship when compared to the others in this class. The 2 seat design with only one visible seat in the cockpit, tells me the other crew member might be doing all the sensor collection in the interior of the ship.

What is under the hood?
This scout ship has a huge size 4 shield generator, a undetermined amount of fixed and gimbals guns, and a as yet to be revealed upgrade equipment slot. I imagine it being a 2-4 gun platform with at least a jump drive so it can scout ahead of fleets. The 4 TR3 engines will propel this Light weight ship to speeds faster than most other military ship, giving it the speed it will need to evade combat until its fleet arrives.

Can it defend itself?
As the ships weapons are yet to be determined if it has 2-4 guns I see it being a nimble fast fighter with a massive shield able to take the brunt of the damage. If it flies like a scout ship is expected to when it is released I see it able to evade combat when needed and go one on one at least with descent ability against other small 1 seat ships.

What can it find?
Since it is classed as a light fighter and a dedicated scout/explorer I would say any regular in system exploration and more specifically derelicts and pirate fleet locating. Making it a good choice for the PVE pilot who wants to find ships to kill with their friends.

Can it do other things?
With no cargo to speak of and a very small ship design for a 2 man crew, I don't really see this ship being used for anything other than what is talked about above. But it is very early in its production and most of the details about the ship still are not released. So more time will determine that.

Last edited:

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Reliable Reliant

RELIANT

Mini Hauler/Researcher

Following on the success of the Freelancer “Built for Life” campaign, MISC has begun development of a smaller, introductory-class spacecraft that can be operated by a single pilot. Although roughly designed to compete with the RSI Aurora and the Consolidated Outlands Mustang, the Reliant is a very different animal. From the broad, sleak wings to the multiple flight modes and the second, fully-articulated crew seat, the Reliant is a small ship with a great deal of potential!

This write up will focus on the Mini Hauler information we have mixed with the Researcher variant information we have (witch is very limited). This human made Xi-an tech ship is designed to be a 2 seat starter ship to be a tier above the mustang and aurora. with a size 3 gimbals hard point on the wing tip that can have everything from a tractor beam to a size 3 gun it can certain pack the biggest proverbial punch of the starters. Thrown in missiles and you got your favorite icing on the cake as well. The most second most cargo space and on the researcher variant "A science-oriented model that carries internal signal dampeners and an advanced scanner suite for discovery missions." Meaning this ship can get in unnoticed and find things in enemy territory. The 2 seat design allows one pilot to focus on flying and not being found while the other focus on the exploration aspect of the mission. In combat the 2nd seat allows both members to participate in the fight giving them a advantage over a one man fighter.

What is under the hood?
The most important thing here for the exploration side of it will be the as yet unknown sensor package and internal signal dampeners. Once I get more information on them I can do a better write up on them. But the next biggest point here is the combat effectiveness of the ship. It is designed to fight in a "B wing" setup of being a very vertical ship with almost no width so there are definitely positions to fly in compared to your enemy where you can present the smallest target possible while bringing every one of your 3 guns and 2 missile racks to bare on them. The relatively small size 2 power plant to run the size 3 shields and large size 3 gimbals turret makes me wonder how well it can manage power distribution in combat. The small TR1 engines also make it have what seems to me to be a small thrust factor for its size. Leading me to believe it will not be the fastest ship in the fleet.

Can it defend itself?
I am going to keep this short and brief since I hit a lot on this topic above. I believe in a one on one fight against a single seat fighter it can hold its own if it can hit the opponent with its large gun or missiles, but it see this ship being out maneuvered a lot of the time. If the current state of the cutlass is any indicator, yes it packs a punch but boy does it catch every shot fired at it.

What can it find?
"A science-oriented model that carries internal signal dampeners and an advanced scanner suite for discovery missions." That is the most speculation I can make at the moment. Discovery missions to me says derelicts and salvage operations. Mix that with a hefty cargo space that it has means its a great ship for these missions. Allowing you to bring things to fix, or take back with you what you find. That and the extra crew member means you can bring back that ship you fixed up as well.

Can it do other things?
This ship is designed to be a tier 2 starter ship. So everything they can do this can do better. Hauling, exploration, combat, ect. I see it being a versatile ship capable of filling lots of roles.

Free Fallin!!

Freelancer DUR

Exploration

The Freelancer DUR variant specializes in exploration. Sacrificing 25% cargo capacity of the standard Freelancer for an enhanced jump drive, a more advanced scanner, and an expanded fuel tank may seem like a bad call to some, but those who value discovery over profit will find it to be their ship of choice.

Most often the most recommended ship for your dollar when it comes to exploration, the Freelancer DUR is your largest 2 seat exploration ship available. A mini Serenity in looks, this ship is more than capable of finding anything you want in the verse. It has everything you need to start exploring on your own or with a friend, but is the most expensive and largest exploration ship in the 1-2 seat class. Capable of carrying the most cargo and with enough guns to defend that cargo it truly is the best in class and highly recommended for a reason.

What is under the hood?
two TR5 engines and 8 TR2 maneuvering thrusters with a size 5 power plant leads me to believe that it will have the ability to maneuver and get up and go when needed. The size 5 shield is the largest in its class and should mean its the hardest nut to crack. Bringing to bear 2 size 3 guns fixed 2 size 5 unmanned turrets (capable of bringing 2 size 3/4 guns each) and a manned turret with size 1 gun on the back tells me if it can get ahold of what is attacking it, it can pack a wallop and dish it back. Also onboard is a leaper jump engine for getting around expanded fuel tank system for longer flights and a long range sensor package allowing you to find what your looking for with more precision.

Can it defend itself?
In current form it is not playable, but if it plays like the descriptions read it should be able to defend itself in a fair fight. But I don't see it taking on multiple ships like it does in the commercial. Players are not going to come along side of you to scan you and tell you to pull over. They are just going to shoot you. The lack of missiles means smaller targets wont be as easily destroyed and you will be relying on the size 1 manned turret in the back. Targets its own size or bigger it will be able to bring a large punch with essentially 6 size 3 guns stock.

What can it find?
Bringing to bear a long range sensor package and extended fuel tanks I am going to safely say it can find what you are looking for long past when other ships would have to go back for fuel. I see it being used in pve more than pvp but it should be good enough to find ships, asteroids, points of interest, ect. Jump points will be a little harder to come by since it is not specifically designed or tuned for them but it is better suited for a wide range of exploration.

Can it do other things?
Yes it can!! With the largest cargo for a 1-2 seat ship in the exploration class it is best suited for hauling. The larger guns allow it to be a competent damage dealing ship in one sided engagements and extended fuel tanks allow it to make long distance trips without refueling. Definitely a great ship all around but on the expensive end of the spectrum. Best bang for your buck for sure in the 1-2 seat class but not a ship I would recommend for a first time pilot. You simply risk to much with so little experience under your belt.

Last edited:

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Now for the Multi-crew ships. I am keeping any ship that has more than 2 crew members here, as they will be less accessible for newer players or those who don't have a lot of friends.

Arr be me Cutlass

CUTLASS RED

Search & Rescue

The Cutlass Red converts the standard cargo hold to a well-equiped medical facility including an Autodoc. This starbound ambulance features the Nav-E7 Echo Transponder, a long range scanner, and a Secure Plus Docking Collar, making it ideal for search and rescue. This model also features a unique Red Crossbones skin.

Lets be honest. We all know that anyone showing up in one of these to "rescue" you is only after your ship, and the medical facility is for her crew only. But I digress, this ship will be a great ship for derelict ship play. No need to EVA over to the other ship when you can dock directly to it. A crew of 4 gives you at least 2 marines to VBSS (visit, bored, search, and seize) and bring back what you find. The medical facility currently cannot respaun players however they have not yet created or finalized the gameplay around this feature.

What is under the hood?
This ship has all the bells and whistles of a derelict exploration ship. A docking collar, long range scanners, crew of 4, and a tractor beam turret means you can go find and bring back what you find with 3 of your fellow Testis. The medical facility will be invaluable in piracy operations against other player ships. Allowing you to recover from grievous wounds. If we find a derelict with alien life on board you will want this ship close by in case you need it.

Can it defend itself?
This is a loaded question. Yes it has guns, but the answer is a resounding no. I am certain we can customize it more, even remove things to add weapons but if we base it solely off of the stock design then no I do not believe it can. The current cutlass situation in AC is dire. They are bullet magnets with almost no health to speak of. I assume that will change as new iterations brings it to where it is going to be but this variant only has 2 fixed size 3 guns and one gimbals turret in the nose. It should be able to bring a good punch against ship of its size or class but small fighters will tear it apart, and it wont last long against a ship that is larger in size.

What can it find?
The standard long range scanners will allow it to find almost anything out there. Where i believe the ship will excel at is Derelicts and Salvage operations. Able to dock or tractor beam as needed makes it a useful tool in any fleet.

Can it do other things?
Indeed it can easily preform the search and rescue role. When a fellow testis needs help the cutlass red can be there on the double to rescue the pilot and crew as well as salvage the wreckage at the same time. Acting as a STP (shock Trauma Platoon) does in real life. Any casualties can be brought to the ship to be treated. I see this ship as a very specialized ship able to perform roles very few others can.

Explorers always look to the stars

Constellation Aquila

Exploration

Explore any distant horizons! The Constellation Aquila features a redesigned cockpit for maximum visibility, advanced sensors and an onboard Ursa rover for planetary exploration. Let’s see what’s out there!

The journey begins here...

The more we discover about our universe, the more questions we have. The Constellation Aquila was built to help you and your team discover answers. A first-in-class sensor array will allow you to probe deeper into the unknown, while the climate-controlled storage units enable in-depth lab work without having to return to known space. Once the auxiliary fuel cells take you the extra distance across the vast expanse of uncharted space to a new world, the deluxe panoramic bridge will provide your first breathtaking view. For every step of your journey, the Aquila is there, bringing the best technology of the Empire along for the ride.

This ship here is my personal favorite. So forgive the fanboy way I type up this one. The only step up from here is the big daddy exploration vessel Carrack. The price difference there is enormous but the capabilities are much the same, just on a smaller scale for the Aquila. A snub fighter and manned turret mixed with gimbaled guns and small size missiles gives it protection across the spectrum of enemies you might encounter as long as the enemy isn't 3 times your size. Pair that with double the sensors of any ship below it in size and the extended fuel tanks means it can go farther and find faster than any other ship below it. requiring a crew of 4 (I would suggest bringing 5-6 so you don't lose out on the fighter or turret and keep all stations manned, and have a ground crew available for the rover/VBSS) this ship does enter the "Friends not included, but still required" category of ships there is enough going on with this ship to keep everyone busy. More than double the ship for less than double the price of the DUR I personally recommend it if you are wiling and looking to spend a more money to get the better ship and have the friends to help you out.

What is under the hood?
Four TR5 engines and eight TR3 maneuvering thrusters doesn't exactly make this ship very agile. From what we have seen of it flying in the released videos of mini-PU it is a larger slower moving ship. That being said the size 6 shield and power plant seem to me to be a bear minimum requirement for the ship to operate. remember the DUR has the size 5 of each and it is less than half the size and mass of this one. Beyond that there are more bells and whistles than you can shake a Aurora at. The Constellation Aquila replaces the upper turret system with an advanced complement of scanning and comm technology including a Nav-E7 long-range scanner. It carries 2 Jump point navigation sensor suites effectively doubling its ability to find jump points. Lets not forget the pocket fighter in the form of the P-52 Merlin allowing not only defense but an agile scout when the Aquila is to big to go places. The Ursa Rover so far seems like a APC (armored personnel carrier) designed for any terrain you might find on a new planet.

Can it defend itself?
As stated above I believe to an extent this ship is more than capable of handling a couple small fighters or even a ship of equal size if it is ready for the fight. The size 4 guns are gimbaled allowing for more precision fire of its main guns. The snub P-52 Merlin and the manned turret on the bottom with 2 size 1(I believe) guns mixed with the size 2 missiles that they have been talking about allowing you to reload from the inside of the ship and you have small fighters covered as long as they are not swarming you. The shielding is left to be desired having only one larger than ships half its size so I don't think it will be a ship that can take a beating.

What can it find?
I think the better question for this ship is what can it not find? If it is out there this ship can find it. Its larger size may limit the jump points you can go threw yourself. I am expecting it to be able to fit in medium and large jump points but I do not expect it to fit in small jump points.

Can it do other things?
The short answer is yes. Hauling, smuggling, personnel transportation. I am sure it can even do some pve or pvp if it really wanted to but I would not suggest it. I believe it can even be a command ship for a fleet utilizing the manned upper comm and scanning suite. I don't see it being used as an every day ship, unless its the only one you have. It is a very specialized piece of equipment and its best to utilize it just for that.

Last edited:

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Godfather of Exploration

Carrack

Exploration

The Anvil Carrack features reinforced fuel tanks for long-duration flight, an advanced jump drive, and a dedicated computer core for jump charting operations. Originally a military exclusive, the Carrack is now available for civilian use. On-board accommodations include crew medical and repair facilities, and a mapping-oriented sensor suite.

Coming in at slightly over twice the size of the Aquila is the godfather of exploration ships, the Carrack. A ship that is more like Serenity in size comes with all the bells and whistles of the Aquila and then some. A upgraded rover and scout ship, more sophisticated sensors, multi-level design, and a cargo capacity not far under 10 times that of the Aquila. The ship is not currently for sale and everything is just on paper right now. Currently they are waiting on resources to begin modeling the ship, and everything ells is just in design phase. So expect a lot of new info from this ship. Everything I can find about this ship tells me it is likely going to be a command ship for exploration fleets strictly focused on jump point exploration. Capable of going on its own but definitely a ship you want to have escorts with you.

Last edited:

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
James Webb of Exploration

Endeavor

Research Platform

Musashi Industrial & Starflight Concern is proud to present the Endeavor-class research vessel, a fully modular space platform designed to be adapted for a variety of scientific and medical tasks. Initially developed as a floating laboratory, the MISC Endeavor can be outfitted for everything from spatial telescopy to use as mobile hospital.

This modular designed ship is a very recent addition to the multi-crew exploration ships. It's concept sale only recently ended and the exact specifics of how it will explore are still being worked on. What was clear in the concept sale was that it can use a Space Telescope to look at distant objects in order to find things. This is completely different than the other ships that use sensors to scan the sky. This one will use (from what we saw) visible and possibly infrared spectrums of light to see objects directly at a long distance.

Last edited:

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Here I will quickly hit on a few other ships that are specially designed for other roles, but still have been said by others to be able to be used for exploration. I do not agree with these ships being in the exploration catagory, but more in the pvp/scouting side.

F7C-R Hornet Tracker

Herald

Vanguard Sentinel

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
This isna great write up keep it. If you could do a write up of ships that people think are exploration ship but arent would be great too. The biggest offender of this is the khatu-al "scout ship".

Reactions: Talonsbane

War Pig

Space Marshal
Dec 11, 2014
RSI Handle
ShinzoAnnigans
Great post. I own an Eagle and was thinking about recruiting a crew although I wanna see how lean I can run it. If I can get away with with a crew of 2 that would rock but I might as well grab a DUR as well. I agree. It's not an everyday ship.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Great post. I own an Eagle and was thinking about recruiting a crew although I wanna see how lean I can run it. If I can get away with with a crew of 2 that would rock but I might as well grab a DUR as well. I agree. It's not an everyday ship.
Eagle?

Aurora The Explorer

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 11, 2015
RSI Handle
AurThEx
Aurora the Explorer!!

AURORA CL/LX/ES

The smallest of the single seat exploration ships is the Aurora. Its small compact frame keeps everything tight but presents the same size target no matter how you look at it. Probably also the slowest of the exploration labeled ships. The ES is one of the starter ships and a simple upgrade can bring you to either of the other 2. A versatile ship easily accessible to new players.

What is under the hood?
The biggest thing to mention here is even though they are all the same make each model is set up differently. As far as most of the hard points and sizes they are all the same but what engines, power plants, or shield generators is going to be different based on what one you buy.
CL - even tho this one is not labeled a exploration ship it is the Aurora that comes stock with Jump scanner package.
LX - a leather seat version of the ES. The only major difference is this ship comes stock with a jump engine.
ES - You bare bones pickup truck style Aurora.

Can it defend itself?
All 3 models are capable of having the same load out as they all have the same hard points. The LX comes stock with the most firepower already having the missiles stock. From what I have flown them they seem to be a fairly nimble ship and can take more of a punch than a mustang. The missiles allow it to get faster kills than a mustang as well but only until you run out of missiles. A decent ship for the first timer.

What can it find?
Apart from the CL that comes stock with the Jump Scanner package they will all be the same as the mustang Beta. Meaning it can find ships, asteroids, points of interest. Good ship for the beginner to join others with upgraded or specialized ships as a group to perform missions.

Can it do other things?
the nice thing about these ships is they are capable of doing a lot more than just looking for things or traveling. Lacking the extras of the space Winnebago the Beta has but still having the essentials of the bed that is required to log out in space safely. They also have the best cargo space with the mini or Big Box cargo containers. Moving goods you find will be easiest with this single seat exploration ship. It is also suppose to be able to perform in any profession as the ES is the starter ship. So its versatility makes it a good go to for the new player.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
*TEST Inquisition surrounds you* "YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR UNPROFFESIONAL ACTS AGAINST AURORA KIND". You grimance against the bright yellow lights that flood the room. The defensless Aurora sat in the corner of the room, its hull groaning under the stress of what you have inflicted. "Damn TEST Inquisition!" You whisper, throwing a wrench at the Aurora as another panels falls off. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, IF YOU HADNT BEEN SO DAMN SEXY!!!" you screech at the top of your lungs before turning you attention to the Inquisition, "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME DOWN TESTIES, I AM AURORA THE 'EXPLORER'!!!" The Aurora hull groans agains, "Aw hell baby you sexy, but we aint got the time". You try to low crawl to the door keep out of the searchlights. Slowly you drag yourself against the floor as the shards from a broken glass scratch and jab at your stomach. You smile as you near escape, sudenly a explosion happens at the door way. As you begin to recover, you see a boot come down toward your face. "YOU STUPID MOTHERFU--" then silence. You wake to your face feeling as though its on fire, you panic as you feel your linbs restricted of movement. A door opens as a large man come to the foot of your bed. Montoya, the leader of TEST scowls heavilly. He growls "So you are the infamous Aurora the 'Explorer'? You make me sick do you know how many poor Auroras you have 'explored'..." You lose your attention as he rambles, you daydream of Mutant Ninja Turtle Ice Cream.

Aurora The Explorer

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 11, 2015
RSI Handle
AurThEx
*TEST Inquisition surrounds you* "YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR UNPROFFESIONAL ACTS AGAINST AURORA KIND". You grimance against the bright yellow lights that flood the room. The defensless Aurora sat in the corner of the room, its hull groaning under the stress of what you have inflicted. "Damn TEST Inquisition!" You whisper, throwing a wrench at the Aurora as another panels falls off. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, IF YOU HADNT BEEN SO DAMN SEXY!!!" you screech at the top of your lungs before turning you attention to the Inquisition, "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME DOWN TESTIES, I AM AURORA THE 'EXPLORER'!!!" The Aurora hull groans agains, "Aw hell baby you sexy, but we aint got the time". You try to low crawl to the door keep out of the searchlights. Slowly you drag yourself against the floor as the shards from a broken glass scratch and jab at your stomach. You smile as you near escape, sudenly a explosion happens at the door way. As you begin to recover, you see a boot come down toward your face. "YOU STUPID MOTHERFU--" then silence. You wake to your face feeling as though its on fire, you panic as you feel your linbs restricted of movement. A door opens as a large man come to the foot of your bed. Montoya, the leader of TEST scowls heavilly. He growls "So you are the infamous Aurora the 'Explorer'? You make me sick do you know how many poor Auroras you have 'explored'..." You lose your attention as he rambles, you daydream of Mutant Ninja Turtle Ice Cream.
I'm not sure if I'm flattered, terrified, or aroused by how accurate this is.

Forgot your password?