Shut up and take my money! - Star Wars toys out today

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Might be picking up some of the action figured (or all of them) for my kids.... time to pass on the torch.

The BB-8 would end up in my boxers mouth within 1 minute... not in this house :0

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I've always wanted a Sphero but resisting for now on the BB-8. Make impulse buy a blade builder set IDK should just spend that money on a Custom Saber show metal one.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Boxers: I trust you mean a dog and not your underwear
Perhaps I was thinking both..... but no I meant the dog. She loves chasing after soccer balls and deflating them with your teeth... she loves chewing up remote control cars too.... it would be the ultimate dog toy if it was "dog proof".

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Anything Lego anymore is overpriced. They need another cheap competitor to force their prices down.
Its because these sets are new and they are banking on Ep 7 being uber popular. Most sets are priced very fairly even when they are new. I think this is a case of the license upping the price over what it would be if they were from Ep 4-6 or 1-3.

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
Its because these sets are new and they are banking on Ep 7 being uber popular. Most sets are priced very fairly even when they are new. I think this is a case of the license upping the price over what it would be if they were from Ep 4-6 or 1-3.
Could be, but since Lucas films is now owned by Disney it could very well be that Disney wanted more money for the rights. But I'm still sticking with my thought that Legos themselves are still overpriced.

Forgot your password?