So.... Rocket League anyone?

toomtoomX

Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
CY6_toomtoomX
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL (Yes even you Butt Ugly Mothers too) TESTIES.....

Tis' I, toomtoomX, here for a quick PSA on a little game called Rocket League.......

DO YOU LIKE SOCCER?!?!?!

DO YOU LIKE STRAPPING ROCKETS ON CARS?!?!?!?!

DO YOU LIKE THE BUBBLY FEELING YOU GET WHEN YOU RAM INTO ANOTHER BEING AT TERMINAL VELOCITY RESULTING IN THEIR UNTIMELY DEMISE BY SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION?!??!?!??!?!

(What, that last one just me??!?!?!?)

THEN YOU SHOULD TRY ROCKET LEAGUE!!!!!
(NOW WITH MARIO KART-LIKE POWER-UPS!!!!)

Now seriously, though, Rocket League is basically what you get when FIFA and Forza have wild prom sex on acid and alcohol, all three of the Kerbins assist in birthing the child, and the parents proceed to give said child a daily dose of bath salts and LSD in addition to the usual jet fuel and motor oil.

As for the game itself, there's basic flippy car soccer (still with rockets. Always and forever, rockets.) in Duels (1v1), Doubles (2v2), Standards (3v3), and Chaos (4v4), all except the last have both unranked and ranked matches. Then there's Rumble and Snow Day, Rumble being whats featured in the last video on here (mario kart meets flippy car soccer), and Snow Day being, well, hockey. Oh and there's this thing called Hoops, but no one cares about that shiz....

Its $19.99 on Steam, and runs on Windows, Mac OS, and Steam OS (not sure about Linux). There's also PS4 and Xbone versions, but no one gives a flying heehaw about consoles.......

I do have one last side note: If you get this game, it is HIGHLY recommended that you use a controller of some sort. I have almost 340 hours in the game and every single one of those hours was done using a controller. That said, the choice is yours. Also, don't hesitate to add me on steam if you get the game, I'll help you get all set up in-game.

Edit:
Make that 450 hours exactly.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?