Squadron 42?

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
So what happened to Squadron 42? Hasn't it been almost 2 years since they last talked about it? Are there any updates on it or am I just not paying close enough attention. I seem to remember Chris saying they were going to show it off at Citizen Con 2016 but pulled it last minute because it didn't have enough polish. I haven't seen ANYTHING on it since then. Did I just miss the news?

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
So what happened to Squadron 42? Hasn't it been almost 2 years since they last talked about it? Are there any updates on it or am I just not paying close enough attention. I seem to remember Chris saying they were going to show it off at Citizen Con 2016 but pulled it last minute because it didn't have enough polish. I haven't seen ANYTHING on it since then. Did I just miss the news?
We will hear about the progress of Squadron 42 in the Holiday stream which will be either the 15th or 22nd i believe.

Also once 3.0 launches the updated website will go live with new production schedules for both SQ42 and future PU patches.

Forgot your password?