• ARGHHHH MATEY!

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters

EnclaveZombie

Vice Admiral
Aug 8, 2015
RSI Handle
EnclaveZombie
So I was reading about Squadron 42 today and I have to wonder who will do UEE military service and who will forego that and move straight into striking it on their own? I am leaning towards service to maybe round out my skill set, enter the verse with some cash and rep, and just get the whole game experience from start to finish. But I am curious what everyone else's plans are.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I need multiple options. I have enough packages that I imagine I'll be able to explore the good, the bad, and the ugly side of things.

Cyinni

Vice Admiral
Jan 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Cyinni
I want to see Squadron 42, especially since it'll come out before the full Persistent Universe. If I won't be able to fly my shinies anyway, so I might as well fly the UEE's in the meantime.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
TEST Fleet or UEE Fleet? :p I have no problem with either, because you're someone who has a good head screwed onto his shoulders.
UEE Fleet.... But I also am going for the equivalent position in the Vanduul Military... and X'ian. I mean... why settle.

Reactions: NapalmX

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
I wonder if i can ask the Squad Sargent/Flight Commander for slippers when I wake up

my arms are going to be so RIPED from all the push ups they will tell me to do.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Squadron 42 will be out and finished before the PU is. Pretty much everybody here is gonna end up playing it first, if only to see what it's all about. They may not complete it, but they'll try it at least.

Jimmy Dean

Rear Admiral
Apr 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Jimmy_Dean
If I don't finish before the official PU is out I might miss out a bit but I will definitely serve and after that well who knows what I'll get myself into in the PU.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
If I don't finish before the official PU is out I might miss out a bit but I will definitely serve and after that well who knows what I'll get myself into in the PU.
One of the things that was said.. at some point.. is if you have multiple packages with pledges you can have different characters. Keep one chugging along in SQ42 and the other exploring the verse and doing whatevers.

Jimmy Dean

Rear Admiral
Apr 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Jimmy_Dean
One of the things that was said.. at some point.. is if you have multiple packages with pledges you can have different characters. Keep one chugging along in SQ42 and the other exploring the verse and doing whatevers.
That's a really good idea. I'll have to make sure I have multiple game packages before the PU is out and the pledges are gone.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
That's a really good idea. I'll have to make sure I have multiple game packages before the PU is out and the pledges are gone.
they also said they'll sell character slots for like 5 dollars. Don't worry about it.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Take advantage of free skills and cash? Hell yeah I'm doing that! I'm assuming it'll give a good foundation for starting the game.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I hope they have veteran benefits. I would like to go to space truck driving school.

Do I still get dental once out...

These are the things as Grand Admiral of the UEE I will push for. ;)

Reactions: Jimmy Dean

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
Its a good way to learn the game and get the basics down before being thrown into the PU (especially if you don't have LTI and can't afford some learning deaths)

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I need multiple options. I have enough packages that I imagine I'll be able to explore the good, the bad, and the ugly side of things.
Same! I want to play it at least twice different ways. Problem is I only have one package with SQ42 so we'll see. The other 3 are Omegas.

I hope they have veteran benefits. I would like to go to space truck driving school.

Do I still get dental once out...

These are the things as Grand Admiral of the UEE I will push for. ;)
Yeah I'm curious what they'll do for those who finish it besides citizenship. Discounts on weapons and stuff? An awesome PX to go to? I just hope it's not long waits at the VA Hospital.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?