Starfarer Sale is Live!

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Yeah my wallet is dead also.
I had it in my hangar but it did not withstand the melt.

I am kinda sad now. :)

It is an amazing ship that is underpriced like the BMM is.
Well BMM is way more underpriced, but still it was a hell of a deal.

Starfarer will be amazing.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Honestly, I'm kind of surprised they would re-release the Starfarer right after the massive Hull series sale. People complained about back-to-back limited ship sales in the past and how wallet-unfriendly they were. They should have at least waited a week on this one. :/

Either way, more Beerfarers for TEST!

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
yeah it does seem odd, i mean the back to back reclaimer then 890 jump sale did a critical hit

a week breather would have been nice for people looking to spend

Desterion

Admiral
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Desterion
It's because there was a thread in the forums. It was decently well recieved but not overwhelmingly so that CIG would make it their top priority. I think it's only because they've been saying they want to show the starfarer anyway and that it's almost done. This way they can claim they're listening and do something they were planning to anyway, even if it's only a few weeks early.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I'm trying hard not to be a teensy bit salty (Caterpillar owner here) right now.

This is good for Starfarer owners, it's been a long time with no updates for all of the "forgotten 3". (Starfarer, Cat, and Banu MM). Glad to see that some people are finally getting their baby in hangar.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
So no LTI for a new variant ?
Pretty par for the course. None of the other variants for ships had LTI included. (Cutlass, Freelancer, Mustang, Constellation, etc)

I bet there will be a Gemini upgrade though for people who already have a Starfarer, LTI or no.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
SON OF A B*****!!!!!!! Why must they do this when I have NO MONEY for ships!!!!!!! I don't wanna melt my Cutlass, or my 'Lancer.

Crownan

Space Marshal
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Crownan
He who controls the gas, controls the Universe! The gas must flow!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I am very, very eager to see what a military variant Starfarer brings to the table.

Forgot your password?