State of the Russian 2: J Is For Javelin

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
tl:dr FYI this was made in about 10 minutes with no consultation from RussianJ. But that doesn't matter.

Whoah, lots and lots of things have been happening since the last one.

First up GLORIOUS LEADER MONTOYA has begun a new show called TEST Signal. Apparently those State of the Squadron Videos were becoming a little too long for his taste and attention span so he has made a new show. It is very informative and will happen between the real shows. Rumors have been circulating that this show came about because of some [CONCERN]ed members constantly asking if we were there yet. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? And on and on until Montoya pulled over and head locked everyone into submission with a new video.

Speaking of Montoya, Black Sunder recently posted several facts about DEAR LEADER you can go find. They are all true. Except the lies. But those are also 100% true. True Lies. That was a great movie.

Now to the thing you all really want to hear. RussianJ got a Javelin! Space babes have already been flocking to his hangar to take a ride. Hangar space inside has been converted to a huge Hot Tub. Weapon mounts have been removed and replaced with Keg holders. Party Boat: Russian Roulette is a go! Sunder calls it the Russian Inquisition because no one ever expects a Javelin to drop in on their Aurora and the Spanish never had a Javelin, the peasants.

Our Org fleet has also grown exponentially in size thanks to the November/December Anniversary Sale. Several Retaliators and Carracks were bought and a Carrack was even bought for the Org itself. We expect Montoya to use the org Carrack to find his way around the hangar in times of drinking. RussianJ Also purchased many other ships which he shall talk about here but did not get a Carrack. Instead he will borrow Sunder's in exchange for ship favors. Kinky.

Forum activity continues to accelerate. 1 Month ago it was the same 30 people posting with some sprinkling of others. It has now truly taken off. You guys are awesome. Activity will continue to accelerate as more members get in and acquainted with our brand and team spirit of drinking while flying. New members are joining daily as our branding gets out there and people discover just how awful we are. TEST Squadron specializes in EVERYTHING. And for some reason people like that.

If you haven't already, Baron is giving away a Carrack on the RSI forum to get a ramp up on getting 5K sollowers on Twitch. Go follow him. Remember to use the right signature to enter the contest. For our other streamers you guys.....you guys are our front line in getting new people in. Thank you for being so awesome.

The next Ships we will be focusing on are the Hull C as a mainstay cargo hauler and the Orion so we can all play Space Miner.....IN SPACE!If you have the ability and want to donate to those causes please contact Montoya so he can steal your money for the Greater Squardon.

In Closing you are awesome. You are awesome, you are awesome, everyone is awesome and we're all going to be awesome in the persistent universe. Because we are awesome!

Mention of Crashman054 goes here at the last part.

Last edited:

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
WHOOP WHOOP!!! my body is ready for all that

i'm awsome? realy? awwww how sweet of you XD

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
let me know when this novel gets made into a movie

Kratok

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Kratok
3 Javelins so far? Sweet.
Our capital ship fleet must be looking pretty beastly. I'm curious what an up to date image of our ship fleet looks like. I'm also certain a few here will try to pick up the new corvette when it goes up

SuperHornet

Commander
Jan 11, 2015
RSI Handle
-
Our capital ship fleet must be looking pretty beastly. I'm curious what an up to date image of our ship fleet looks like. I'm also certain a few here will try to pick up the new corvette when it goes up
Looking forward to racing all the javs, drunk, packed with testies.

Reactions: rogesh
Forgot your password?