State of the Squadron 6 - Its here!

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Fantastic. Although I could have used some more praise for me in the vid. But it's ok. There's always next time.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Just watched and liked the video. Thought it could be longer and be just fine. Need to hear that strong authoritative voice.

I would have liked a more in depth piece on the Ships we need for the PU, both known ones and the upcoming Wave 3 concept ships along with what Wave 4 ships that were voted on would be good to get. No mention of the anniversary sale this Friday that will run for a week which was important. We may be seeing Tali and Glad bombers going on sale. Enemy Idri beware of our swarm of bombers.

All in all I would like to see a show focused on our ship needs so we know where to send the drug money.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I desire 1 patch of each type. For starters. I shall attach them places.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
While I do appreciate the thought, I would hold off on doing that.

SOTS is primarily for internal use.

It comes off as being too propaganda like for the general population of r/starcitizen.
You're the boss, Boss. But I really think that those anti-test people need to see this and other media like it. Right now people don't really know TEST, you know. This puts a face to TEST (as ugly of a mug as it may be :p) and it really let's them know we are just a bunch of laid-back, down-to-earth, dudes who are passionate about Star Citizen. Anyway, what do I know.. not much actually but just food for thought. Also, I think this stuff really recruits well and I think that as this maybe be "internal" it still is very nice to see people like you and the crew being so passionate about everything. I know this stuff inspires me to do cool Star Citizen stuff like make videos and t-shirts and patches and stuff. I assume I am not the only one who is inspired. I dunno I did just let a client bring over some champagne to celebrate a big deal and am pretty much krunk(don't tell the wifey I might have let her think I would not drink until the weekend hehe). Again though, you are certainly right it is not the time to spread the propogander... yet :)

Anyway, great video and makes me feel good about being a member of TEST.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Cool vid, Montoya. Always a fun watch. My only suggestion would be to maybe add a very light instrumental music bed to the next video. I may be biased because they drilled that concept into my head in AV Engineering school...hah.

As for Reddit/SC forums/etc. not liking TEST, I don't really get that impression at all. I think folks more or less consider us to be the light-hearted jokers of the Star Citizen realm with as much enthusiasm for the game as anyone can hope for. It's why I joined and likely why 4,000+ other folks have as well. We're in this for a good time and making it that way for all who are willing to hang out. As long as we don't spam the Org too much, a little advertising and word-of-mouth never hurt. :)

Reactions: rogesh

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
And now, I would like to hijack SotS 7 for next month. And present it entirely in American Sign Language.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
glorious. i just entered the office grim-faced, but after watching the video i cracked up :D

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
glorious. i just entered the office grim-faced, but after watching the video i cracked up
Im glad I could cheer up your day!

Cool vid, Montoya. Always a fun watch. My only suggestion would be to maybe add a very light instrumental music bed to the next video
You are absolutely correct, I will do that for the next one! Thanks for the tip!

Fantastic. Although I could have used some more praise for me in the vid. But it's ok. There's always next time.
No, you have had your 15min. I do not want you getting too popular!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Fool! Don't talk about the drug money!
Sometimes I do wonder if money actually is being laundered through the grey market, haha!

I was curious how active the other large organizations were, glad to see we're killing it as far as activity! Again, I'll do my best to be as active on the voice server (TS -> Mumble) as I am on the forums!

I look forward to contributing to the future large ships, especially the HullC and the Orion! Oh, and traveling aboard the mobile party boat, the Idris-D (the D is for Disco! Or will it be named the Idris-T for TEST?) will be awesome!

I actually assumed the patches were the glue on kind (that I end up sewing on anyway). Velcro is awesome! I can barely wait to get one for my backpack! I think I'm going to be giving TEST merch for birthdays and holidays. My family will be very confused!
I think you should actually put Velcro patches on the nipples of that shirt and not mention it at all next video, then remove them when you check out the main members page!

The Black and Yellow is a welcome sight, because the weather is all gray and white due to the snow...:/

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Hopefully, Montoya will have different apparel for the next SOTS.....

Forgot your password?