Other T.S.A.R medical

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
That's right, the BMM can function as a small traveling hospital, that happens to have a massive gift shop. lols
Don't worry I've stocked mine up already for you guys, 100,000 med guns and 8.7 million medpens. (and a small gift shop where you can buy medical based magazines and cough sweets).

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If the magazines on the table at a medical place are not out of date yet, the magazine wasn't good enough to have kept the attention of the medical staff until the next issue arrived. LoL

Reactions: Mudhawk

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Seriously guys, there is an ethical medical practice and then there is sitting atop an old castle in a thunderstorm screaming "It's alive! It's aliiiivee!!!"
Do you really have to raise such an old thread from it's well deserved resting place?
Is this what T.S.A.R. should really be about?
And if YES...
...where can I sign up?
By the way, the BMM surely offers ample storage for.. err... spare parts...

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I have been away a while, but now getting back into the game so to speak. I will be in discord this week in the evening and putting together our first public roster so we can see who is on board. @Dirtbag_Leader has a roster right now so i will touch base with him.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
sounds like fun i message in discord but i do work weird times like 10am to 6pm cst off Monday and Tuesday
Welcome to TEST!

We have members from all over the world so what may be a weird time for people where you are wind be for hundreds of other members :-)

Drop by the New Members section and introduce yourself :glorious:

Forgot your password?